Red Light Detox – How it Works and the Side Effects
The effectiveness of red light detox is a result of the fact that it uses the blood flow in order to help the body flush out toxins and eliminate wastes.
It can be used for detoxification at home as well as in professional medical facilities.
Scientific Research :
Red light detox works by releasing endorphins into the bloodstream.
- These endorphins are also known as the “natural pain killers” because of how they affect the human brain and cause a feeling of happiness and well being.
- This type of treatment allows individuals to enjoy relief from pain and symptoms such as depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
- In addition to reducing these symptoms, red light detox can also improve one’s immune system and the body’s natural ability to fight against disease. There are many benefits of detoxifying using the use of this therapy, but how does it work?
To understand how red light detox works, it is important to understand what the lymphatic system is.
Lymphatic systems are the organs of the body that help it process nutrients and remove waste.
- When the liver becomes overactive or under-active, the lymphatic system can cause a number of negative side effects.
- Some of these side effects include a feeling of fatigue, nausea, headaches, and even cancer.
- When using red light detox, it helps to kill off the excess white blood cells by removing toxins and harmful substances from the body.
- It also prevents the production of free radicals in the body that could damage the cells and organs of the immune system.
- In fact, it is considered an effective antioxidant for the entire body and helps prevent and heal chronic inflammation.
- The benefits of red light detox are also linked to the elimination of toxins that have been accumulating in the body through the foods that people eat.
- This includes the food items that are found in processed foods as well as junk foods that are usually high in sugar and fats.
- When it comes to detoxification therapy such as the use of this type of therapy, the benefits are often seen through increased energy and a higher level of mental clarity.
This is especially true when it comes to those who have been sick for some time. This is because these individuals are more likely to have poor immune systems and can experience many other health issues as a result.
- It is important for individuals to consider the benefits of red light detox therapy before taking part in this type of therapy. While this can be an effective therapy to help with many aspects of the human body, it is important to talk to a doctor if one has any health concerns that are present.
- It is also important for individuals to know the side effects of the use of red light detox. Some individuals find that the light therapy can affect their sleep, and some experience a loss of appetite.
- If one is trying this therapy for the first time, it is important to make sure that one is not allergic to any of the ingredients that are used in the therapy.
- It is important for individuals to also realize that the benefits of red light detox are only temporary. and not a permanent solution to the problems that they have.
They should be aware that the effects of red light detox will wear off after a few days but will return if the same habits occur again.
The other side effect that is often associated with detoxification through this type of therapy is weight gain.
This can be attributed to a few things.
- First, individuals who are new to the detox diet may have difficulty detoxifying the liver.
- Second, these individuals may experience some type of fatigue, which may lead to overeating.
- This is why it is important for those looking to make the switch to try to detoxify on their own.
Detoxification is more effective when done at a slower pace. Detoxification is not a quick fix, it should be approached gradually and with great care.
Red Light Helps in Lymphatic Body Detoxification
Red Light Therapy is one of the oldest forms of treatment available for a variety of disorders. This type of treatment is known to improve your lymphatic system and it can also be used as a natural detox.
Lymphatic body detoxification increasing blood flow is a common use for Red Light Therapy as it is known to promote healing.
- The lymphatic system is responsible for carrying waste materials from the bowels into the body’s tissues.
- The lymphatic system is the largest filter for removing built up material from the bloodstream. When these waste materials build up in the body, they can form blockages and toxins.
- If these blockages do not get removed, they can cause a wide range of disorders including allergies, fatigue, headaches, allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, skin rashes, depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Some of these disorders may not be visible on an individual basis, but can become chronic and interfere with normal daily functions.
Red light therapy helps the lymphatic system by encouraging the body to produce natural substances in the blood that help to break down toxins in the body.
These substances include bile acids and lactic acid. Red Light Therapy helps to break up and eliminate built up tissue in the body.
In addition, it can increase the movement and circulation in the body and help to restore balance in the cells.
- The effectiveness of red light therapy has been proven by many researchers over the years.
- These results have shown that there is a remarkable increase in the amount of toxins that can be eliminated from the body, as well as an increased amount of lymphatic fluid and oxygen that is present in the blood stream.
- Many people are unaware that there is a built up buildup of wastes and toxins in the body that can lead to other health issues.
- These can include a decrease in the ability of the body to properly absorb the nutrients it needs, an imbalance in the production of hemoglobin and iron, an increase in cholesterol, and a lack of energy.
- All of these conditions can lead to many physical ailments.
- One of the problems caused by the accumulation of these toxins is that it can cause an increased resistance to medication and can interfere with the absorption of vitamin D and calcium.
Detoxification using red light therapy is commonly used to treat various disorders.
This includes the following: cancer, anemia, liver diseases, kidney disease, digestive problems, asthma, and skin disorders.
Other disorders such as anemia, fatigue, joint pain, and depression can also be treated effectively using this form of treatment.
The body’s immune system is also improved in some cases.
- Red light therapy can be combined with other treatments such as acupuncture, acupressure, aromatherapy, acupuncture, deep breathing, massage, and exercise.
- Some individuals may find that the combination of these treatments helps them to achieve better overall health and a healthy mental state.
- It is important to ensure that when you use this form of treatment that you are working with a qualified, licensed practitioner.
- It is important to discuss the options available to you and how to best improve your health using the many benefits of Red Light Therapy with your health care provider.
Be sure to discuss all the benefits of this form of treatment with your doctor to ensure that you receive the most effective results.
Red light therapy works by stimulating the immune system and removing unwanted waste from the body. It is often recommended by doctors to patients who have an ongoing health issue. Some of the benefits of using this method of detoxification include: a decrease in the amount of stress you experience, an increase in energy and strength, enhanced memory, and better overall health. It can also be used to treat chronic disorders including arthritis, back pain, digestive problems, depression, liver problems, and anxiety.
Photobiomodulation – An Essential Part of Any Detoxification Process
Photobiomodulation is an essential part of any detoxification process whether it be for a regular cleansing or after a period of time. Photobiomodulation stimulates an increase in the lymphatic system’s activity and a decreased action on wastes.
When toxins build up within the body they can become quite toxic and when they accumulate over time, over a period of time, they can lead to a number of health issues.
When a person is detoxifying, one of the key elements that contribute to success is being able to stimulate the lymphatic system.
One of the reasons that the lymphatic system is so important in detoxifying and cleansing is because it is where the toxins that the body has accumulated get into the bloodstream.
If these toxins remain in the bloodstream, it can affect the liver and the kidneys, which will eventually result in a number of different problems.
One of these problems that can occur is a form of cancer.
This is especially the case when the toxins get into the bloodstream and they don’t get out of it.
Photobiomodulation has been shown to stimulate the immune system which then gives the body the extra boost it needs to fight off many of the diseases that are caused by toxins.
By making use of a machine such as this you will be able to detoxify and cleanse your body from the inside out.
These machines can also help to remove dead skin cells which are trapped within the pores and can lead to blemishes.
Another benefit that comes with the use of this machine is that it helps to increase the production of the lymphatic fluid in the body that will ultimately increase the flow of the lymphatic system and this will help to regulate the amount of oxygen that the body receives.
Oxygen is very important when you are looking to detoxify your body.
Without enough oxygen you can develop a number of problems with the brain, heart, lungs, muscles, kidneys and other areas of the body.
Another great way to improve the effectiveness of photobiomodulation is to combine it with the use of a topical ointment that contains a combination of zinc and vitamin E.
These two very popular natural substances that will give the body the necessary antioxidants that will support healthy detoxification.
- In addition to helping to cleanse and detoxify your body, these natural products will also be able to help to improve your immune system and this will help to keep you away from health issues that are caused by toxins and disease.
- In order to take full advantage of the benefits that this machine has to offer, you will need to be able to find a reputable company that will provide you with a great product.
How Does Red Light Therapy Assist With Detoxification?
Red light therapy has been in use for quite some time.
The theory behind this is that when the red light flashes, the toxins in the blood stream are broken down into their molecules.
Once the molecules have been broken down, they can be then released from the body, through the bloodstream.
Red light therapy assists with detoxification because it allows the body to expel wastes from the organs and glands.
There are two ways in which red light therapy can be used to aid in detoxification.
One is known as “cold therapy”, where warm water or baths are administered and the other is called “hot therapy”, which involves hot water and spicy food.
Both of these methods are said to have different effects on the body. The effect of both of these methods on the body depends on how much of the toxins are being flushed out.
- In hot therapy, it is important to make sure that the person is well hydrated. Drinking tea, coffee, and other types of drinks can dehydrate a person. It is also recommended to drink a glass of water for each meal that is eaten.
- In cold therapy, a person should make sure that he or she drink at least 8 glasses of water for each meal that is consumed. When drinking the water, it should be warmed up a little bit first.
Also, the person needs to make sure that the water is lukewarm and not very cold. The person may also need to take a warm bath with the help of an ice pack.
If you are suffering from constipation, red light therapy will be able to help. It will also be helpful if the person consumes some fruit and vegetables every now and then. This will help the body flush out the toxins that cause diarrhea.
Red light therapy will also help to detoxify the liver. This is so that the liver can remove the wastes that are built up in the colon. This will enable the person to have a healthier and more effective functioning liver.
Red light therapy will also be able to cleanse the kidney and gall bladder. These organs are used by the body to store toxins. When these organs get clogged up, the body will be able to get rid of the wastes more efficiently.
When it comes to detoxification of the gall bladder, it is important to have red light therapy at least once a week.
This will make sure that the gall bladder is working efficiently and effectively.
This organ is used by the body to filter out toxins from the blood.
When this organ is not functioning properly, it will cause other organs to also become sluggish and will make the person feel sluggish.