- 1 Red Light on Telomere Length – Tips to Prevent Cell Senescence
- 1.0.1 It is also important to have regular exercise because a sedentary lifestyle and eating too much saturated fat and sugar are both responsible for increasing your chances of becoming ill.
- 1.0.2 Of course, Red Light therapy in conjunction with healthy living lifestyle will delay the telomere length by exposing longer 660nm to 1100 nm infrared light which we all know do great in blood circulation thereby treating problems such as : arthritis, wound healing, tendonitis, wrinkles, pain, inflammation and pinch nerve and many other ailments.
- 1.1 The Cause Of The Red Light On Telomere Initiates a telomere-based DNA Damage
- 1.2 Red Light Reducing the Burden of Damage Caused by too much Sun UVA Exposure
- 1.3 Red Light Intervention Decreases UVA Induced Apoptosis
- 1.3.1 In a recent study on the impact of red light intervention, researchers found that UVB-radiated cells in the human epidermis have significantly fewer nuclear DNA mutations (mutations in DNA strands) than photoreceptor cells that were exposed to UVA. It is these mutations that are linked to cancer and other diseases.
- 1.3.2 For those interested in the study, the journal Nature Photonics has published an article about the research which includes additional information on how the study was conducted. For more information, please visit the journal website at the Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters.
- 1.3.3 Interesting Health Posts!
Red Light on Telomere Length – Tips to Prevent Cell Senescence
Cellular senescence can be an inevitable process in the body, but many people do not know what this process is and how to deal with it. This article will explain some of the key processes involved and why it is important to look after your telomeres.
Cellular senescence is a normal process that happens as you get older and it is one of the reasons why you get sick often.
The reason that cellular senescence occurs is due to a problem in the way your DNA is working.
This can be caused by various things including: poor diet; a disease such as cancer; exposure to certain drugs; and excessive use of alcohol or smoking.
Once cellular senescence sets in, your telomere length becomes shorter. As a result, you are prone to getting diseases such as cardiovascular disease and cancer, which can cause your telomere length to get shorter.
- There are a number of ways you can stop cellular senescence from taking place and keeping your telomere length long.
- One of the simplest methods is by avoiding harmful chemicals such as alcohol and smoking. Another method is to eat foods that are high in antioxidants such as beta carotene.
- The last method that I will talk about involves a very simple dietary change.
- If you want to lengthen your telomere length then eat foods that have a high amount of antioxidants such as broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, spinach, cabbage, carrots and turnips. You can also eat other high antioxidant vegetables such as tomatoes, papaya and squash, just to name a few.
- The above methods should help you with keeping your telomere length longer. However, if you want to permanently increase your telomere length then you need to follow a proper diet, avoid harmful chemicals, and eat foods that have high levels of antioxidants.
- A diet for healthy eating will have a direct bearing on how long you live as this is directly related to good health.
By eating a diet that is high in nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins, minerals and water, you will not only help boost your immune system and prevent chronic illnesses such as cancer but will also keep your telomere length longer.
By having a longer telomere length you will have more of a chance of having a long and healthy life.
The first step towards preventing cellular senescence is to ensure that you lead an un-healthy lifestyle.
It is also important to have regular exercise because a sedentary lifestyle and eating too much saturated fat and sugar are both responsible for increasing your chances of becoming ill.
It is important to make sure that you get plenty of rest, eat a balanced diet, and get plenty of sleep each night so that your cells have enough energy to repair themselves and keep your telomere length at its optimum level.
If you want to improve your overall quality of life then it is also important to avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and quitting any harmful drugs which will damage your body.
Of course, Red Light therapy in conjunction with healthy living lifestyle will delay the telomere length by exposing longer 660nm to 1100 nm infrared light which we all know do great in blood circulation thereby treating problems such as : arthritis, wound healing, tendonitis, wrinkles, pain, inflammation and pinch nerve and many other ailments.
Scientific Research :
Religiosity, Well-Being and ‘Slowing Down’ Ageing Damage: A Literature ReviewDimitrios Anyfantakis, Emmanouil K Symvoulakis, Christos D LionisCureus. 2020 Aug; 12(8): e9910. Published online 2020 Aug 21. doi: 10.7759/cureus.9910PMCID: PMC7505635Article PubReader PDF–78KCitationLifestyle and behavioral factors and mitochondrial DNA copy number in a diverse cohort of mid-life and older adultsChirag M. Vyas, Soshiro Ogata, Charles F. Reynolds, III, David Mischoulon, Grace Chang, Nancy R. Cook, JoAnn E. Manson, Marta Crous-Bou, Immaculata De Vivo, Olivia I. OkerekePLoS One. 2020; 15(8): e0237235. Published online 2020 Aug 12. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0237235PMCID: PMC7423118Article PubReader PDF–872KCitationTelomeres, DNA Damage and Ageing: Potential Leads from Ayurvedic Rasayana (Anti-Ageing) DrugsRohit Sharma, Natália MartinsJ Clin Med. 2020 Aug; 9(8): 2544. Published online 2020 Aug 6. doi: 10.3390/jcm9082544PMCID: PMC7465058
The Cause Of The Red Light On Telomere Initiates a telomere-based DNA Damage
- For many years, scientists have been debating the causes of the red light on telomere initiates telomere-based DNA damage (rDNA/telomere mismatch) and how the condition affects the longevity of a cell.
- However, despite all of the studies conducted over the past several decades, there is still very little knowledge about the actual causes of this common genetic cause of premature aging in humans.
- This is the reason why it is important to identify the causes of rDNA/telomere mismatch early and start preventing the aging process as soon as possible.
The majority of DNA repair processes begin with the recognition of a double helix (double-helix DNA) by the DNA polymerase – the enzyme that produces a single-strand of DNA. Unfortunately, many genes contain both double helices and a double-strand of DNA.
- Therefore, when these DNA bases become too close to one another, the DNA polymerase cannot fully duplicate the DNA and instead, a DNA sequence called an insertion ends up in the DNA strand, which causes the rDNA or telomere mismatch.
- When the genetic basis for the genetic instability exists, the aging process will proceed in a predictable manner.
- As a result, individuals with genetic disorders such as sickle cell anemia or multiple myeloma often show signs of aging before they actually reach middle age.
- The red light is useful to prevent telomere-based DNA damage and the associated premature aging process.
- The genetic counseling process allows patients to know their genetic makeup, which can then be used to help determine if any genetic conditions are present.
- The screening process will look for rDNA/telomere mismatch mutations. If a person has an rDNA/telomere mismatch mutation, screening for the specific genetic variant that causes it can eliminate the possibility of an illness in the future.
- Genetic counseling and screenings can also provide information on potential risks associated with inherited diseases.
If you are concerned about the aging process or the possibility of premature aging, contact your medical professional for assistance and have a genetic counselor perform a comprehensive health evaluation. to determine the best course of action.
Red Light Reducing the Burden of Damage Caused by too much Sun UVA Exposure
Red light alleviating the burden of UVA exposure caused by sunlight is possible and has been practiced for years. You just have to know how to do it properly.
- UVA radiation is caused by the sun, the hottest source of radiation in our planet.
- The UVA rays penetrate the body’s blood vessels. The effect is that the immune system becomes damaged and this leads to many kinds of skin cancers.
- One of the major benefits of red light eliminating the burden of damage caused by UVA exposure is that it helps repair the damage to the immune system.
- Red light has a very long wavelength, so it is difficult to penetrate through the skin, unlike the sun’s radiation which can penetrate through to the bone marrow. Therefore, the effect of the sun cannot be as good as that of red light on the human body.
- Red light can also be used in combination with a moisturizer. Many manufacturers make products that claim to have antioxidant properties.
- Antioxidants are substances that neutralize the free radicals which cause disease.
- Free radicals are formed when we overuse oxygen, and exposure to sunlight is a big one.
A product with antioxidants would therefore help prevent these harmful chemicals from accumulating in the body, thus reducing the effects of sun exposure.
The most effective combination for UVA exposure alleviating the burden of damage caused by sunlight is the use of both a moisturizer and an antioxidant.
There are products on the market which contain the two elements in different concentrations. This should be done carefully, as too much of any ingredient can cause damage.
If you are looking to improve the effectiveness of your antioxidant, there are some excellent options available. Some companies make their own supplements containing vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients which may help prevent the damaging effects of UVA exposure.
Of course, it is also possible to apply sunscreen, which will protect the skin from UVA as well as preventing damage caused by the sun. Make sure you choose an effective brand of sunscreen. You should also read all the instructions on the label carefully. A good brand of sunscreen will protect you against sun damage but you should also ensure that it is free of harmful chemicals like parabens and alcohol.
Red Light Intervention Decreases UVA Induced Apoptosis
- According to the study, researchers were able to show that the exposure to UVA decreases the rate of nuclear DNA mutations as well as the number of mutations per site, and the overall rate of photoreceptor cell death is reduced.
- The researchers found that the photoreceptor cells in response to UVA showed fewer DNA mutations compared to those cells in the control group.
- The authors of this study have proposed that the ability of UVA to cause DNA damage is important to explain the increased level of photoreceptor cell death.
- The UVB-reactive protein, PARPs, are proteins that are produced in response to UVA, but they are not directly related to DNA mutation.
- They have been shown to be capable of altering genes through interaction with DNA and RNA. However, the PARPs are also believed to be responsible for the activation of transcription factors that can lead to cell death through programmed cell death.
- The study supports the hypothesis that exposure to UVA has an effect on the rate of DNA damage in human cells, particularly those that are actively producing enzymes and proteins which produce cell death.
The research supports the concept that increased levels of UVB can result in the accumulation of UVA-activated PARPs, which in turn leads to the activation of transcription factors that induce cell death.
Researchers have suggested that the results of this study may have implications for how we should design photoprotection for humans.
The results suggest that it is possible to block the UVA-activated PARPs from interacting with DNA by using a red-shade film or a substance that has a high absorption capacity.
This may help to prevent the accumulation of PARPs, which could lead to the activation of genes and the degradation of proteins.
For those interested in the study, the journal Nature Photonics has published an article about the research which includes additional information on how the study was conducted. For more information, please visit the journal website at the Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters.
Red light intervention is another important finding about the role that UVA has on DNA repair, and its implication on health.
It is possible that future studies will reveal other roles that UVA plays on DNA repair and cancer.
Until then, it is important that people take a variety of precautions, including the proper use of protective sunglasses, avoiding overexposure to UV light, and avoiding overexposure to UVA.
It is recommended to use these Infrared Red Light therapy to energize your whole body to prevent premature aging and illness.
See the recommended Red Light Therapy Products which you can use at the comfort of your home!
- FDA-Cleared and Clinically Tested, OTC Class II Medical Device
- 262 LED Lights for Safe and Natural Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reduction , Skin Tone Color Enhancement and Acne Prevention
- Advanced Light Therapy Device With 3 Powerful Treatment Settings: Anti-Aging, Acne, or Both and Can Be Used on Your Entire Face, Neck, Chest, Hands, Legs, Back and Décolleté
- Powerful FAR Infrared Light Array Promotes Skin Healing and Recovery to Help Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines as Well as Powerful Blue Lights to Eliminate Acne-Causing Bacteria
- Includes: dpl IIa Device, One Year Warranty, Instruction Manual, AC/DC Power Supply and Relaxation Goggles (Optional Usage)
- ✅[[FOR SKIN] : Our red light therapy panel istargeted To Full Body Light Therapy, Reduces Wrinkles, Boost Collagen
- ✅[FOR ENERGY]: Boost Energy, Better Sports Performance, Helps Build Muscle, Increases Strength
- ✅[[FOR HEALTH]: 338PCS LEDS with 22 inch length Huge Size, Help Muscle Soreness, Reduces Pain and etc.
- ✅[FOR SLEEP]: Helps Deeper Sleep, Reduces Anxiety and let you feel happy every day!
- ✅[2-YEAR Assurance with NO-Worries Shopping] :✅ 60-days full refund for any unsatified with our Red Light Therapy Device. ✅ 2-year warranty. Any product problem you met, we are happy to replace a new one for you. While most people get big benefits from our red light therapy panel, no therapy works for everyone. So we offer a much longer warranty to Protect our Customers Shopping experience.
- SCIENTIFIC RED LIGHT THERAPY COMBINATION - Deep red 660 and near infrared 850nm, the best combination wavelength for therapy. advanced LED, with excellent robustness, high reliability, long life, low thermal resistance. Perfect solution for daily home therapy applications.
- NATURAL LIGHT - Easy and safe, no side effects or risk of infection, no addiction.
- ENJOY THERAPY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - The red therapy panel can be hung or placed independently. You can read a book on the bed, watch TV on the sofa, and use the light therapy panel while playing computer games.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, EASY TO USE - Works right out the box! The therapy panel comes with a 1.5m switch power cord, which can be used directly after connection.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - No hassle money back or replacement guarantee. We remove all risk. You have absolutely no need to worry about getting a dud product as we promise to return your money if you are not happy with your purchase.
Last update on 2021-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API