- 1 Yellow Light Therapy And Acne
- 1.1 Collagen Induction With Yellow Light Therapy
- 1.2 How Yellow LED Will Leave Your Skin Looking Sweeter and Healthier?
- 1.3 How Does Yellow Light Therapy Reduce Redness?
- 1.4 Reducing Inflammation With Yellow and Blue Light Therapy
- 1.5 Why Yellow Light Is Effective in Protecting the Eyes of Patients
- 1.6 Can Yellow Light Therapy Help With Density of Skin?
- 1.7 Some Side Effects On Yellow Light
Light Therapy And Acne
Yellow Light Therapy is a powerful acne treatment that can be used in combination with conventional
This procedure is often used on severe and chronic cases of acne, as it works to shrink existing lesions and increase the skin’s ability to heal itself.
As well as reducing the size of acne, yellow
If your acne is particularly bad at the time of treatment, then you may be advised to avoid any type of sunlight, and to use a high SPF sunscreen if you will be out in the sun for a long period of time.
The amount of time taken for best results will depend on the severity of your condition and will vary according to factors such as age and skin color.
For those with extremely serious acne, who cannot wait long enough for the best results to appear, this treatment can sometimes be the only option.
There are two main types of yellow
light therapy available.
- The first is blue light therapy, which involves exposing the skin to very high levels of energy over a short space of time.
- The wavelength of the blue
lightcan reach up to ten million Kelvin per minute, which means that any bacteria that is present on the skin will be quickly killed.
- The second type of blue
light therapyis known as pulsed lightand is achieved by exposing the skin to a very small amount of light, within a very short space of time.
As the pulsed light travels through the skin, it creates a very intense
Collagen Induction With Yellow
If you are like many people, you may not realize it but you actually use yellow
I know that many people have their own idea of what constitutes a proper treatment for aging skin, but let me tell you that this type of treatment can be used in many different forms.
It all depends on which part of your body is experiencing the effects of aging, or what area the problem lies.
Many people don’t even realize that they are using such treatments to slow down the effects of aging.
And it’s amazing how long the effect lasts.
- Did you know that collagen molecules are actually too large to pass through your skin?
- This is the reason why most anti-aging treatments, such as Botox and Collagen injections work so well.
- These treatments actually stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in your skin.
- The increased production of these two structural tissues actually makes a significant difference in how firm and smooth your skin looks.
- One of the best things that happens is that the hyaluronic acid in your skin actually starts to break down because of the increased production and because of the decreased activity of the hyaluronidase enzyme.
- The hyaluronic acid actually “loses” its ability to bind with the firming matrix of your skin because of the increased activity of your hyaluronidase, therefore your skin becomes less firming.
As the skin becomes less firm, it loses elasticity and its fine lines and wrinkles start to develop.
The more elastic it becomes, the more damage the skin can take, so it’s very important that you do everything you can to keep your skin soft and elastic.
How Yellow LED Will Leave Your Skin Looking Sweeter and Healthier?
The other thing that makes this type of
In general, LED lights are all blue, which is why people like them so much because it creates a soft
If you already have a sunburn or a similar condition, using this light may be irritating because it does require a bit of time to “warm up”.
But if you’re only looking to improve the color of your skin, or remove wrinkles and age spots, then it is definitely the way to go!
So although you might not want to use a yellow
Use it on the inside of your home when you want a beautiful glow in the dark, or even during the summer when you want a cool glow on your windows.
It will definitely make your skin glow from the inside out and look younger at the same time. Now do you really understand why people are saying that you will leave your skin looking healthier and more radiant?
How Does Yellow
Light Therapy Reduce Redness?
It is a well known fact that yellow light
The first theory is that it works because it makes the skin absorbs the pigment, and the second is that it works because it is a skin lightening cream that is applied to the area. So lets explore the second theory and see how it compares to the first one.
The first way that this treatment can reduce redness is by increasing collagen content in the treated area.
This increase in collagen content will make your skin appear younger looking.
Reducing Inflammation With Yellow and Blue
One of the many benefits of using LED lights, which are commonly used in yellow light therapy, is that it reduces redness and wrinkles-causing inflammation.
- The term “redness” refers to the visible inflammation on the affected skin area.
- As you may have experienced, fine lines and wrinkles develop when the body tries to repair itself.
- It is during this stage that the body undergoes an increase in collagen production and elastin fibers.
- This increased production is what helps the skin regain its elasticity and to retain its moisture.
It is for this reason that those suffering from fine lines and wrinkles should make use of this technology to help combat the signs of aging.
With the use of blue light therapy, the redness can be reduced, allowing the fine lines and wrinkles to fade away and the skin to regenerate.
Light Is Effective in Protecting the Eyes of Patients
A patient suffering from any kind of vision problem can be treated with the help of LASIK eye surgery, but this process cannot be carried out if there is any kind of complications with the eyes due to which the treatment does not work or it causes any damage to the retina.
These are the patients who have vision problems and require LASIK.
Light Therapy Help With Density of Skin?
This type of effect can increase your density of the skin by improving the production of new skin cells. In addition to that effect, the amount of new skin cells that are created will help to increase the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
An increase in collagen and elastin will also help to reduce some of your wrinkles and fine lines.
These pigmentation spots tend to fade over time, so using this
Some people find that they can achieve the same results using a warm yellow
Keep in mind that the effect of the
The best way to see if you are improving your skin with the use of the light is to test various colors.
Also keep in mind that if you do not get the results that you were expecting, it may be better for you to go with a different
You should look into using these treatments in order to improve your skin’s appearance and the health of your skin.
Some Side Effects On Yellow
Light At Night
The human body runs most of its operations under the normal phase of
This means that the less you get a good night’s rest, the more your body will be exposed to the harsh effect of sunlight at work, as well as the potential health risks that come with prolonged exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
You are therefore advised to avoid yellow
You can use a self-designed lamp to save on the amount of
These devices are designed to automatically turn themselves on and off based on the level of
For best effect you should avoid using artificial
This way you can easily cut back on the amount of
Using a self-designed lamp will help you keep on top of your body clock and will help you avoid yellow
What Was Better For Staying Alert and Working? – Bright Or Yellow
For many of us, bright white or yellow
There are, however, many who are very sensitive to the effects of
For this reason it is important that we know what colour of
It has been proven that blue light has an adverse effect on sleeping patterns and can make people feel drowsy and even more prone to illness during the day.
It also seems to be a much better choice than red
Red, green and orange lights all have different properties and are not recommended as the main
One thing we do recommend is blue
Another property of the blue
There are many properties of
The way it helps the body clock synchronises itself is by increasing the production of melatonin and another natural sleep-promoting hormone, serotonin.
Serotonin is naturally produced in the brain and is responsible for the feelings of sleep, relaxation and drowsiness caused by the introduction of naps.