First of all, everyone is familiar with the benefits of
The primary reason for going to a message is to relieve ailments such as pain management on various parts of the body.
- 1 Infrared Massager Side Effects
- 2 Health Benefits
- 3 What Could Go Wrong With Massage?
- 3.1 Case on Swelling of Neck and Arms
- 3.2 Case on minor discomfort
- 3.3 Case on an adverse problem on Neck
- 3.4 Here are some common side effects of infrared massage
- 3.5 This shows that the side effects will come about to improper usage of the infrared massage, improper massage techniques and improper intensity application of the infrared massage.
Pain management and alleviation on the body, muscle stiffness, leg, arm, and joints.
Massage tries to go deep into the muscle tissue so that there will be improved blood circulation that heals and relieve stiffness.
This is a great benefit, especially for chronic pain sufferers.
Infrared Massager Side Effects
Infrared radiation is electromagnetic radiation which has invisible wavelengths compared to visible
There is much clinical research that utilizes red
There is even
The best wavelength which will promote healing will be between 690 and 900 nm.
The most popular home
Infrared radiation goes deep into the skin about 6 to 8 inches which will increase blood circulation and dilate the surrounding blood vessel. This will result in vessel permeability.
Infrared treatment studies on rats reduced problems concerning immobility issues by lowering inflammatory cytokines and also decreasing the permeability of the blood vessel.
Enhance Exercise and Recovery
Infrared aids the release of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a key component that helps improve blood circulation and acts as a catalyst for oxygen and nutrients to help in recovery.
Here is a very helpful resource on how an infrared heat mattress helps in physical fitness recovery.
With the regular use of
Infrared Radiation Help Protect Heart?
There are a lot of people that have sworn that by regular use of
A research was done on repeated thermal
Since time memorial exposure to heat was used as a traditional
There are numerous benefits that can be obtained using
What Could Go Wrong With Massage?
Case on Swelling of Neck and Arms
There was a study involving a 66-year-old male with swelling of neck and arms. The study shows that he was subjected to 10 treatment visits of
Case on minor discomfort
Another study was conducted if there is a negative outcome performed on 100 massage
Case on an adverse problem on Neck
Seventeen case reports were conducted on the problems associated with a massage on the neck area. The neck area is a very fragile part of the body where it involves the head movement, stabilizing and upper part of the body.
There are numerous muscles including the swallowing functions and also the involvement in breathing functions.
The neck has 26 muscles: 10 pairs of 2 and 2 sets of 3. Neck muscles also attach to bones of the skull, spine, thoracic cage and shoulder girdle. It also houses the nerves that control the movements of the neck and connects to the central nervous system.
You see that the neck is a very fragile part of the body and it is imperative that the masseur knows which part has to be massaged.
Here are some common side effects of
- It might distract patients into getting professional health to advise
- Slightly impair the athletic performance because in most cases a set of warm-up and stretching exercises will do a good job instead
- Existing injuries and chronic pain problems might get worse if the massage technique is wrongly applied
- Cause rhabdomyolysis. Rhabdomyolysis is a serious syndrome from a muscle injury. This is a condition where the damaged muscle fiber excretes into the bloodstream causing serious complications such as kidney failure.
- Stress on the nervous system with a wrong massage application
- Might cause new injuries on internal nerve lesions due to over massage
There are not many documented side effects of
This article shows you that when using an