- 1 Light Therapy Triggers the Release of Nitric Oxide
Light Therapy Triggers the Release of Nitric Oxide
One of the most amazing things about light therapy is stimulating nitric oxide is said to stimulate the release of “the miracle molecule”, often referred to as the “mystical gas”.
Scientific Research : https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2008SPIE.6846E..02H/abstract
The release of this magical gas may lead to an increase in your stamina, enhance your immune system and overall general health.
Scientific Research : http://www.nitricoxidedump.com/
- Some have even claimed to feel a great improvement in their mental outlook, with the increased circulation leading to an enhanced sense of well being and clarity.
- So if you are feeling drowsy or lethargic and you have experienced no results with standard sleeping pills or prescription sleep aids, try adding some light therapy to your normal nightly routine.
Light therapy triggers the release of nitric oxide, breaks down the compound tyrosine, a neurotransmitter which travels to and from the brain.
Tyrosine acts as a neurotransmitter between nerves and has a significant impact on mood and mental alertness.
Can Nitric Oxide Boost Your Fitness?
Nitric oxide is the ‘happy hormone’ that many athletes use to keep their immune system strong and their muscle growth high. Athletes use it in the gym, to help repair their muscles after a hard workout, to help reduce muscle soreness, and it’s used as a sports supplement.
The great thing about nitric oxide is that you can take it right from the bottle or capsule – you don’t need to take any pills or supplements for it. Here are some ways that you can use nitric oxide to enhance your fitness routine.
Sports athletes use nitric oxide to increase their oxygen levels in the muscles that they use.
- When they’re working out their muscles, the more oxygen they have, the faster and stronger they get. This is due to the fact that nitric oxide helps oxygen transfer in the muscle cells.
- It also helps the muscles to recover from the stress of exercise by helping them repair themselves faster.
- You can improve your performance by adding more nitric oxide to your diet by including it into your daily meals and exercises.
- Another way that you can use nitric oxide to improve your health and fitness is by boosting your immune system.
- The immune system protects your body from disease and infection, and when your immune system is functioning at its highest level, you’re much less likely to get sick or be infected.
- So you can improve your health and fitness by boosting your immune system through regular aerobic exercise and regular consumption of nitric oxide supplements.
- In addition, it also works great to help prevent heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Nitric oxide can help protect you from these and many other diseases!
Why Is Nitric Oxide a Bodys Natural Vasodilator?
Scientific Research : https://www.ledtherapylights.com/how-it-works#:~:text=%22miracle%20molecule%22.-,Nitric%20oxide%20is%20the%20body’s%20natural%20vasodilator%20%2D%20it%20widens%20the,circulation%20lasts%20for%20several%20hours.
- There are lots of benefits to it’s most commonly used in the treatment of cardiovascular conditions such as hypertension and heart disease.
- It’s also used to help people recover from illnesses like cancer, kidney diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, and Parkinson’s.
- With this said, you should know why nitric oxide is the right choice for you and how light therapy can help you in your fight against atherosclerosis.
- The main function of nitric oxide is to increase your body’s resistance to the effects of nitrates or nitrogen oxides which are naturally produced by the body’s blood vessels.
- This in turn helps to dilute the levels of free radicals in the body thus allowing the body to function better.
- As a result, it helps reduce your body’s risk for arteriosclerosis.
- This process happens with the help of light. Light therapy can be done by the use of either a low intensity laser light or a light emitting diode.
- The laser light will produce the nitric oxide, which in turn dilates your blood vessels which allows oxygenated blood flow to your lungs.
- This can in turn improve your circulation, thus improving your overall health.
- There are many ways that you can benefit from using light therapy to improve your overall health, but the best way is through using nitric oxide as your natural vasodilator.
Using light therapy for your medical condition is the way to go if you want to experience the positive results of nitric oxide.
Light Therapy Can Increase Circulation
The use of light to treat patients suffering from cancer, neurological conditions, stroke and cardiovascular disease is still in its embryonic stages as an effective way to treat these patients.
However, many are finding the results of these treatments encouraging and this form of medical treatment could well be a better option than chemotherapy as it has no negative side effects.
There have been many new techniques developed which can improve the results of the treatments.
One of the major areas being explored is that of photodynamic therapy. In this type of treatment a laser light is used to target and kill cancer cells by making them absorb the energy from the light.
This energy then travels to surrounding tissue and destroys the cancerous cells.
If the procedure is conducted correctly and is done regularly then the results can be dramatic, as it can be used for all kinds of cancers and all kinds of diseases, including leukemia and even Parkinson’s disease.
Another such type of light therapy is called therapeutic ultrasound or TENS (that stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator).
This procedure works by stimulating the body’s natural healing process by applying pulsed sound waves which cause the body to release endorphins, a substance produced from the brain which helps the body to feel good.
These endorphins also make the skin more pliable which improves blood circulation, which means the patient is able to heal more quickly and efficiently.
Finally, a device known as photodynamic therapy is being used which targets the cancerous tumor and the blood vessels supplying it, which in turn prevents the blood vessel from bleeding.
All these procedures combined together can provide dramatic results that can be seen by the patient within a few weeks and these results are usually maintained.
Why Should You Use Light Therapy to Stimulate Collagen Production?
Many people have questions regarding the benefits of using light therapy to stimulate collagen production. The truth is that there are no known true and documented health benefits that come from using light therapy to stimulate collagen production; however, there are a number of benefits that can be felt with this method. In this article, you will find out why you should use light therapy to stimulate collagen production and whether or not it will benefit your skin.
Use Blue Light Therapy For a Better Skin
A recent study has demonstrated that, by the application of blue light energy to the skin, we can not only heal our cells but also improve the health of our immune system. This method has many potential benefits including better overall circulation and an increase in lymphatic system activity. This study is very promising as it indicates that the use of this light therapy could be beneficial to many of us who are suffering from some form of skin problem.