- 1 Is there a link between the use of infrared and red light therapy for bags under the eyes?
- 1.1 Red Light Therapy for Puffiness Around the Eyes
- 1.2 The use of Red Light Therapy causes skin around the eye noticeably smoother and softer
- 1.3 Infrared Therapy Can Reduce Puffiness and Reduce Fine Lines
- 1.4 How to Stop Wrinkling and Other Signs of Aging – Using a Red Monochromatic Light
- 1.5 How Red Light Therapy Triggers Production on Collagen
Infrared therapy is known as “light therapy” because it uses infrared rays.
Using these methods can really help reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes, and it can also improve your vision. You can also improve the way you look and feel, since you will not have bags under your eyes anymore.
Red Light Therapy for Puffiness Around the Eyes
If you’re looking for ways to treat puffiness around the eyes, there are a lot of options that are available out there.
Many times this comes about because our lifestyle changes in one way or another, which has caused us to get to sag.
When we start to notice some fine lines and wrinkles around our eyes, we might start to wonder if we should look into some natural alternatives to the use of anti-aging products such as eye wrinkle cream, or if we should use natural remedies that can be effective at eliminating puffiness around the eyes.
This is something that can be controlled through the use of prescription lenses or glasses. However, many people do not have the money to invest in these items, and they also have to worry about whether or not they will have enough time to keep them on their eyes for an extended period of time.
Laser surgery is an incredibly effective treatment for eliminating puffiness around the eyes, but there is a downside, which is that it requires very small incisions, and there is typically an extra charge for the surgery.
This means that for most people, they will have to spend thousands of dollars for the procedure, but it can be well worth it to have the results that you desire. After you have gotten your wrinkles under control, you might even find that they’re much less noticeable around the eyes.
The use of Red Light Therapy causes skin around the eye noticeably smoother and softer
It is also very effective in treating those with dry, chapped, or inflamed eyes. Red Light Therapy has been used for centuries to treat ailments ranging from sunburns to minor cuts and scrapes.
In the past, the only treatment for red light therapy was to use a handkerchief or towel soaked in the solution to keep the affected area from absorbing the red light.
Today there are many different methods of using red light therapy that will leave the patient feeling better, less irritated and with a more pleasant skin tone.
The first method that is often used is with the use of a handheld device called a Lidocaine . The Lidocaine will numb the affected area by temporarily numbing the muscle associated with pain and inflammation. This will relieve itching, burning sensations.
Another method that is often used for red light therapy is by having a doctor or nurse administer laser treatments over the effected area using a device known as a “Laser Pouch“.
These devices work by applying a mild electrical current through the treated area in order to tighten the muscles and produce collagen under your eyes and minimize eye bags.
If laser treatments are not desired, then there is a wide variety of other techniques used in conjunction with the red light therapy. One method of using red light therapy is called the Thermal Lotion System.
Another method is a type of pulsed light therapy known as photodynamic therapy. Many are using the LED Face Mask and using it for preventive maintenance and wrinkles just vanish.
Some of the major benefits of red light therapy include improved vision, reduction in pain and inflammation, and reduction in swelling and redness.
Other benefits include reduced stress levels, enhanced circulation, and enhanced mood. the overall comfort and appearance of the skin.
It is important to realize that while these methods of using the technology are a great way to treat conditions related to the eyes, they can also be used for laser treatments, including contact lens and sclerotherapy. These treatments are more intense than red light therapy and must be used on a regular basis.
Infrared Therapy Can Reduce Puffiness and Reduce Fine Lines
The use of infrared light for skin care is gaining in popularity. Infrared therapy can be used for many different skin issues and it has become a popular option for many people who have chronic skin problems such as acne, eczema, rosacea and other skin conditions that are difficult to treat by other methods.
Infrared is one of the oldest forms of therapy and is a way of treating many skin conditions in the form of heat.
It helps to remove dead skin cells while leaving the healthy layers intact and increasing the production of collagen and elastin, which are two proteins that are essential for keeping the skin firm, elastic and wrinkle free.
Infrared is especially useful when you are trying to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Many people who use infrared are able to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles in their skin by up to 40%. They are able to reduce the appearance of puffiness by reducing skin wrinkles.
Scientific Research : https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/174852
Because it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles it can also help with dark under eye circles.
The use of infrared helps to reduce the dark circles underneath the eyes as well.
The use of infrared also helps to heal some common skin conditions such as acne.
For those who suffer from skin problems such as acne or other skin conditions infrared therapy may be the answer to getting rid of your skin problems for good.
If you use infrared therapy regularly, it is possible to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in your skin. It’s important to make sure that you use an infrared therapy product that contains all natural ingredients. because this will allow you to get the most benefits from the product.
How to Stop Wrinkling and Other Signs of Aging – Using a Red Monochromatic Light
- If you want to stop wrinkling and other signs of aging, the simplest way to do it is to use a product with a red monochromatic light. A red monochromatic light helps stimulate production of new skin cells, thus giving your skin back a youthful glow.
- The light stimulates the production of new skin cells.
- These cells then replace the ones that have died due to lack of oxygen and other causes.
- This new skin is more elastic, more plump, and more youthful than the dead skin that has already started to sag and wrinkle.
- It is also less likely to become scaly or flaky, so your skin will stay looking younger and better for longer.
- By stimulating the growth of new skin cells, this type of light can prevent many of the problems associated with the aging process.
- As we age, we become less able to protect our cells from damaging elements, like UV light.
- We are not able to produce as much collagen and elastin, leading to wrinkles and sagging skin.
- As a result, our skin loses its firmness and elasticity, and we start to see the signs of aging.
The red light is designed to help the skin repair itself, which in turn promotes new cells to grow.
How Red Light Therapy Triggers Production on Collagen
You may have heard about the red light therapy that has been used to treat patients with skin conditions like acne.
The lights produce an effect that can help remove dead cells from your skin.
The lights have been known to cause the production of new collagen in the skin.
This process may actually result in the loss of skin tissue. However, there are other processes involved in the production of collagen that are not seen through the red light therapy.
When red light therapy is used for treating various skin conditions, there are several other processes that are happening that are not being monitored. The collagen levels may actually be lowered during the treatment. This may result in loss of elasticity.
There are three processes that are involved in the production of collagen during red light therapy. All of these processes need to be monitored. If one of the processes that is affected is the production of new collagen then the overall effect of the therapy may not be that effective.
- Collagen molecules are produced by the body on a regular basis. The body is always trying to replace the older ones that have broken down. In fact, as we age the production of collagen is slowed down.
- As people grow older, they cannot seem to replace the collagen that is produced. It is at this time that the red light therapy may be used. The light that is used on the skin causes the production of collagen to increase and the production of elastin will be decreased.
- Because the production of collagen and elastin is being stimulated during the red light therapy, it is important that you look closely at how your body reacts to the treatment. You should take a look at any changes that you see. If there is any loss of elasticity, it is important that you consult a doctor. These processes need to be monitored during every type of therapy to ensure that your skin is at its best.
- Collagen levels can be increased as well. One of the processes that occurs is that the body is able to repair the collagen that has been damaged by aging. The skin’s natural ability to make collagen increases as you age.
- However, another part of the red light therapy can reduce the production of collagen. This happens when the protein that is needed for the production of collagen is broken down. This process occurs as the protein breaks down in the body and is excreted from the body.
- The process that occurs can decrease the skin’s ability to produce collagen. It may also lead to the breakdown of elastin in the body. Since collagen and elastin are proteins the body produces, it is possible that the body is unable to use them. as much as it once did.