Can Red Light Therapy Help Shingles?
Can Red Light Therapy Help Shingles? If you are concerned about your health, you are not alone.
The United States government, and several other countries, have made Shingles a condition that people with shingles need to be aware of.
Unfortunately, many people who have Shingles don’t fully understand the treatment they have been offered. This article will describe the treatment options for Shingles and the role Red Light Therapy can play in treating the symptoms associated with Shingles.
As you may know, Shingles is caused by a virus that is commonly called the Human Shingles Virus (HSV-1). There are several different strains of the virus, each causing different types of Shingles.
A virus is considered a “parasitic” if it causes disease, but not if it causes symptom instead. This is very true with the Shingles virus. If a patient who is infected with Shingles does not get symptomatic, then it is not the virus causing the disease.
So, can Red Light Therapy help shingles? Red Light Therapy works by blocking the transmission of the virus to your nerve cells.
- TENDLITE is a safe, natural way to experience the benefits of Red ligtht
- TENDLITE is easy to use: shine the light for 1-minute doses directly at the desired area.
- Made of durable materials, high grade stainless-steel body, light in weight, easy to apply.
- Portable To Bring With You Anywhere. Your premium set includes a hard, protective zippered storage case, protective sleeve, wrist band, protective eyewear glasses, rechargeable battery and a charger.
Last update on 2021-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The transmission of the virus is blocked when the cells are exposed to certain wavelengths of light.
- When the cells have been exposed, the virus is unable to move.
- The symptoms associated with Shingles are therefore not caused by the Shingles virus but are caused by the red light that is allowed to enter the nerve cells.
- This type of treatment is used to reduce the pain caused by the Shingles symptoms.
Red Light Therapy has been used to reduce the pain caused by the symptoms of Shingles in many different ways.
The red light can be used on the scalp and can be used on the skin as well.
When the light is applied to the skin, it causes an intense burning sensation, which can help to reduce the pain.
Red Light Therapy is also used to reduce the swelling of the area where the light is applied.
Red Light Therapy is not the only treatment for Shingles that is available. Red Light Therapy is often combined with other treatments in order to make the treatment more effective. It is important to talk to your doctor when you are looking into treatment options, because they will be able to help you make a well informed decision about the treatment that you will need for your Shingles.
Red Light Therapy can be used for several different reasons. Shingles may be a symptom of another medical condition that requires treatment, so it is important to talk to your doctor about the treatment options that you may want to try.
Research Effectiveness of LLLT for Treating Both Acute and Chronic Shingles
An acute chronic shingles treatment program, which uses the LLLT method to treat shingles, has been developed.?
Scientific Research :
The Effects of 830 nm Light-Emitting Diode Therapy on Acute Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus: A Pilot StudyKui Young Park, Tae Young Han, In Su Kim, In Kwon Yeo, Beom Joon Kim, Myeung Nam KimAnn Dermatol.?2013 May;?25(2): 163?167.?Published online 2013 May 10.?doi:?10.5021/ad.2013.25.2.163Correction in:?Ann Dermatol. 2013 Aug; 25(3): 400.
- The first thing that you will be able to get from using this LLLT treatment is that you will be able to eliminate the symptoms of shingles, including the pain.
- You will be able to overcome the pain and the discomfort that you feel.
- This way, you will be able to sleep peacefully and without any shingles symptoms at all.
- The pain will be eliminated completely.
- The next thing that you will be able to get from using this LLLT treatment is that you will be able to overcome the symptoms of shingles, including the pain, in the chronic phase.
- You will be able to treat the pain and the shingles in the chronic phase. This way, you will be able to sleep better and avoid any shingles symptoms at all.
LLLT is a light-based therapy that uses a red infrared light for shingles. Shingles is an infectious skin disease caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) that causes painful blisters, crusts, nodules, or cysts. This disease is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact with a person who is infected by the virus.
Shingles is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus. The virus causes an overproduction of the human T-cells. These cells will then cause an overabundance of skin cells that will eventually become painful blisters, crusts, nodules, or cysts. As the skin becomes infected, it will eventually crack, bleed, and eventually blister. The entire process can take up to several days.
The LLLT therapy involves inserting a probe through the skin into the infected area. A light will then be passed through the probe at an infrared wavelength. The light will then cause the virus to react. This will cause the virus to break down. This will cause the viral infection to be absorbed by the body and to be eliminated from the body.
LLLT has been used for several decades in the United States and has been used in other countries as well. The treatment has been approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and is approved for use in Europe and Japan. LLLT is FDA approved for the treatment of shingles in Europe. It is also approved in Japan for the treatment of shingles. itchy fever and other fevers.
The LLLT light-based therapy has been found to be safe and has no serious side effects. It is considered a safe treatment for shingles. It has been shown to be effective in treating all forms of shingles.
When used as a shingles treatment, LLLT will also help to reduce the pain and discomfort associated with shingles. This will also allow the patient to get the relief that they need to reduce their symptoms. This treatment will be helpful in reducing the amount of pain and discomfort that they feel and that can last for several days after the treatment has been given.
Shingles is a painful disease that can affect anyone at any time in their life. It can affect anyone from adults to children. The shingles virus will attack the outermost layer of the skin and it will break down the skin causing pain. It can also cause the skin to flake off from the skin and become covered with fluid.
Effects of 830 NM Light-Emitting Diode Therapy on Acute Herpes would be more effective because the 830 nanometers penetrates deep in skin tissues to relieve you from Herpes.
Is Infrared Therapy Effective On Wounds?
Infrared therapy is a very effective treatment known for its wound-healing effects and its pain-relieving properties. While you are waiting for the treatment to finish, there are few things that you should remember before you decide to go for it.
Firstly, it is advisable to clean the wound properly and remove any foreign matter from the patient’s skin before the treatment starts. You should also use a sterile bandage in case the bandage is not sterilized.
Secondly, it is also very important to note that the healing properties of this therapy are the most important reason why people have used it as a wound-healing and pain-relieving properties. It is also highly effective in removing the pain.
Thirdly, it is advisable to go for the treatment at a place with more sunshine. You should note that the best time to get the treatment done is during the afternoon or at night since this helps the healing process to run faster and you can also avoid any sunburn after the treatment.
Fourthly, if you think that you have any allergy or other condition affecting your eyes, you should consider getting the infrared treatment. This is because there is a higher concentration of infrared rays present in the sun than in the air.
Fifthly, you should note that the treatment may cause any kind of skin redness, itchiness and pain. Therefore, you should take any prescribed medication as prescribed by the doctor. is an effective treatment known for its wound-healing effects | treatment.
Therefore, you should note that the healing process is fast when you take the infrared treatment. It is also an effective treatment known for its wound-healing effects.
LED Treatment For Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus – A Brief Overview
- Extra-Large Wrap- 176 powerful medical-grade LED lights, wider area for better and whole cover therapy on knee, elbow, thigh, calf and ankle. Invisible infrared lights (880 nm wavelength) penetrates to deeply in 30-40 nm, making it beneficial for bones, joints, nerves and deep muscle problems.
- Soft & Comfortable Use - Thick but lightweight microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use. Adjustable velcro straps help the light system fit around the target area hands-freely and focus on treatment in office or at home.
- Safe & Natural Solution – This drug free light therapy device shows no negative side effect on people. It helps speed up joint recovery and alleviates pain, great for sport injuries, arthritis, neuropathy, sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, thigh and calf stiffness, sore ankle, muscle pain, inflammatory conditions, sciatica, tendonitis and tissue repair.
- Medical Light Device - Designed for pain relief, injury recovery and muscle relaxation, work with auto shut-off for 20 minutes, a time controller is also ready for customizing use. This device can be used multiple times per day, and it is safe for all skin types.
- Doctor-Recommended & used by Health Professionals – This LED therapy utilizes the state of the art technology used on Pro Athletes by today's leading Doctors, Physical Therapists and Trainers. It’s been tested in the real life by several athletes and the aged. Now you can successfully apply to ease painful joints and muscles at home for a fraction of the cost.
- 💡 【2 BENEFICIAL WAVELENGTHS COMBINED】Our red light therapy bulb combined 2 specific wavelengths in the mid 660nm and 850nm which have been proven to be particularly beneficial for the human body. This therapy light bulb with 18pcs High Power LEDs Chip, 9PCS chip emit 660nm deep red light, 9PCS chip emit 850nm near-infrared light. As the near-infrared light is invisible light, half of the infrared lamps chip will not emit light when the red light therapy device is working.
- 💚 【RELIEVING PAIN OR SKIN-REPAIRING 】660nm and 850nm these 2 wavelengths are the perfect comb of light therapy. As the red light doesn't penetrate as far into the skin, it is suitable for superficial treatment, like reduce wrinkles. while the near-infrared penetrates deep into the skin, direct to the pain point, and more effectively relieving pain.So it's very helpful for joint pain of the legs, muscle ache of the back, shoulders, cervical soreness.
- 🔥 【EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE】This infrared light therapy lamps with E26 base and the input voltage is AC100-265V. We provide a clip in E26 Socket with Plug, 1 piece of sunglass, you no need to buy any other accessory.it will be work when you connect with electric and turn on the switch. You can fix the lamps somewhere by the clamp. It is only 2.8 pounds, so you not just use it at home and also in a traveling hotel, enjoy your light therapy at any time and anywhere.
- 💪 【WELL MADE & DURABLE USE】This infrared light bulb housing made by aluminum for better heat dissipation, which with cooling fins, durable to use. Without cooling fans, so there is no noise disturb you when you enjoy your light therapy, life Span 50,000+ hours. This infrared light therapy for pain is equipped with 30-degree optical glass lens which improves the Irradiance 121mW/cm² at 3inches distance, which will improve infrared lamp therapy treatment effect, meantime shorten the time.
- 😀 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】Please feel free to contact us whenever you meet any usage problem about this infrared light therapy for face and neck, we can provide you some necessary technical support, within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your Red Light Therapy device, you are welcome to return it for a full refund.
- [275W HIGH-POWER FLOOR INFRARED LAMP] Infrared light using a 275W high-power bulb. You need to sit at least 18” away from the heat lamp. Do not touch an infrared lamp when hot.
- [HEAVY-DUTY] Floor stand design with 4 movable omnidirectional wheels, It’s weighted base and heavy-duty design makes it safe around children and pets because it will not easily tip.
- [ADJUSTABLE DESIGN] 360 degree rotation light head, adjusting arms can adjust the angle freely, Allows you to adjust the height to illuminate your project and let you focus the heat wherever you want.
- [MORE FEATURES] Stainless steel protective cover to avoid high temperature burns during use. Alloy Lamp shell, fast heat dissipation, durable and not easy to deform. Suitable for using in family, beauty salon, an ideal beauty device.
- [SERFORY'S 12-MONTH PRODUCT WARRANTY] 12-month base warranty and 90-day bulb warranty. If any problems arise, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction.
Last update on 2021-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
When it comes to the LED treatment for herpes zoster ophthalmicus, this is one of the most important things you need to know. This article will explore the relationship between the two in detail.
For those that don’t know much about herpes zoster ophthalmicus, it is a virus that causes pain and redness, as well as a very itchy rash. It usually manifests itself during the cold season, but you may have it flare up at other times.
The redness and pain generally are associated with a viral infection, and if it goes untreated, it can get worse and even lead to a painful condition called neuropathy. A lot of people are affected by this condition and can have problems with their eyesight.
The LED light treatment for herpes zoster ophthalmicus is very useful in treating the painful condition. The thing is, it may be helpful to some people and may not be effective for others. Here’s what you need to know:
LED treatments are typically applied topically in order to kill the virus and therefore stop the pain and discomfort associated with it. It is applied to the affected area using a device that emits light to stimulate the blood flow into the area. This is because the skin is extremely sensitive and only by increasing the amount of blood flowing into the area will it get better.
In addition to providing faster wound healing, there is one other great benefit of using this type of light therapy. Since the virus is killed by the LED light, it is not as likely to spread. This means that the herpes zoster will be treated better and less likely to be able to return again.
Acute herpes zoster is one of the most painful herpes viruses, and with the help of LED treatment for herpes zoster it is now easier to treat than ever. With the fast healing rate and the benefits of the light therapy, this treatment is one that should be considered for those who experience herpes outbreaks on a regular basis.
Acute Herpes Zoster LED Treatment – Pain Relief
A recent study published in The Journal of Infectious Diseases reported that LED treatment for acute herpes zoster leads to a lower pain score in patients who were diagnosed with herpes in the first episode. This is the first study to report a direct association between this type of treatment and pain relief in patients with herpes. The researchers used a pain-rating scale to determine the level of pain in the patients.
- The study compared the results from a control group that received standard treatment, a group that received LED, and a group that received a placebo.
- The LED group showed a significant improvement in pain relief from the placebo group, but only when it was combined with a warm bath. However, when only the cold water combined with LED was used, there was no significant improvement in pain relief.
- This study adds to the evidence that LED can help relieve the pain of herpes zoster.
- The warm bath has been known to reduce pain.
- The researchers noted that the LED group showed an improvement in pain when compared to the placebo group, even when the LED was administered before the hot bath was administered.
- Therefore, it appears that the hot bath, and not the LED, are most effective in the relief of pain.
- The researchers found that there was no significant difference in the level of pain between patients who received LED and those who received standard treatment.
However, those who received the LED combined with the hot bath were the ones who showed the greatest improvement in pain relief. This study adds to the evidence that LED can help relieve the pain of herpes zoster.
- In addition to the pain relief, the LED group also showed a significant improvement in their overall immune system.
- The reason for this is that the LED group showed a significant improvement in the level of antibodies, the types of cells that are produced to fight infection and inflammation.
This study is important to the ongoing effort to improve the immune system in the fight against herpes. Although the study was small, it is an important addition to the herpes zoster treatment literature.