- 1 The Advantages of Red Therapy in Combating Acne Scars
- 1.1 Collagen Depletion Solved Through Red Light Therapy
- 1.2 Laser Treatment For Lightening and/or Diminishing Scars
- 1.3 Red Light Therapy For Acne
- 1.4 Is Red Light Therapy Really Effective to Heal Blemishes Like Acne Or Small Scratches Or Scrapes Or Even Small Acne?
- 1.5 LED Light Could Revolutionise the Way Scarring Is Treated
- 1.6 Acne Scars Treatment – How Microneedling Works
The Advantages of Red Therapy in Combating Acne Scars
Red light therapy helps stimulate collagen production, thereby preventing further scars and helping repair skin which has been damaged.?
Red light therapy uses a light beam which is directed to the skin’s dermis where it stimulates the production of collagen in the collagen-rich dermis.
The process of using red light therapy as an alternative to other treatments such as surgery is called photodynamic therapy.
Scientific Research 😕
The light breaks down free radicals, thus preventing further damage to healthy skin cells.
The basic process of laser therapy is that of stimulating collagen production in the skin. The intensity and duration of the laser beam are controlled by the laser operator, which depends on the intensity required for the effect of the laser therapy.?
It is used in conjunction with other medical treatments such as the use of antibiotics and steroids. The red light therapy used in conjunction with antibiotics and steroids is known as photodynamic therapy, while red light therapy used alone is called photothermal therapy.?
This is because in photodynamic therapy light has a greater effect on skin than heat, while in photothermal therapy light has a lesser effect on skin than heat.
- Red light therapy has been used for many years to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and burns, where it has been shown to help reduce scarring. This is one of the reasons it is used in conjunction with lasers in many skin care treatments.
- Red light therapy is also used in conjunction with laser therapy to treat mild to moderate acne, in the treatment of minor skin defects.?
This is also one of the reasons it is used in conjunction with laser therapy in the treatment of mild to moderate acne, in the treatment of minor skin defects.
In laser therapy, light is used to cause a chemical reaction in the patient’s skin. This reaction, which is called photothermal stimulation, causes a release of collagen, which causes a reduction in the amount of collagen and elastin that is produced by the skin.
This is a very good way to treat mild to moderate acne, as the lasers used in this type of laser therapy are much less damaging than the lasers used in surgery or the radiation used in other types of laser therapy.?
This is also a good alternative to traditional treatments such as surgical excision, which is not as effective as laser therapy.
Red light therapy has been used for over ten years in conjunction with other treatments such as steroid creams and topical ointments, in the treatment of mild to moderate acne, as it is able to help reduce the appearance of scars that are caused by acne.?
This is one of the main reasons it is used in conjunction with other treatments in the treatment of mild to moderate acne, as it is able to help reduce the appearance of scars that are caused by acne.
Collagen Depletion Solved Through Red Light Therapy
Collagen depletion is a condition where your body is not producing enough collagen and other connective tissue to provide your skin with the structural integrity that it needs to remain supple.?
- The collagen in your body produces in the outer layer of your skin, called the dermis, and the collagen that is found deep within the layers of the skin called the subcutaneous tissue, are what helps your skin to retain its elasticity.?
- Collagen depletion is usually a result of the aging process, but can also occur as a result of an injury which causes damage to the skin.?
If this damage is not treated, it can result in sagging skin and a lack of firmness and elasticity in your skin.
Here is the excellent LED Face Masks Review Article in solving age, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles and sagging skin realted to collagen depletion.
- 7 COLORS IN ONE ,Each color of light shows beneficial effects on particular skin conditions，The photon beauty device, designed for facial beautification, uses natural light waves, which are transmitted by LEDs into the skin，150pcs high quality non-heat producing LED lights.There are no side effects and offers pure light and energy for skin care,which is suitable for all skin types
- SAFE, SIMPLE, AND ALL-NATURAL! Our mask is extremely durable, leaving it safe, natural, and reuseable. This mask will provide a lifetime of skin care! All it takes is 10-20 minutes of use 2-3x/week to see a boost in collagen levels, and smoother, brighter skin!
- ACCELERATE SKIN METABOLISM AND PROMOTE CIRCULATION. Dilute freckles red blood, and remove dark melanin spots. Our masks increase skin elasticity, repairs wrinkles and removes rough skin. Our mask is toxin free, and effectively detoxifies the skimn while balancing grease.
- MULTI-FUNCTION! Our Mask is designed for facial beautification. The mask activates photoreceptors in skin cells, so skin elastin can revitalize, restore and beautify your complexion. Fight skin aging for the rest of your life! The mask offers effective results for practically all skin problems
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE : If for any reason you are not satisfied, please feel free to contcat us ,we will resolve your problem until you satisfied. You have nothing to lose, and clear healthier looking skin to gain
- 🌼【SKIN REJUVENATION MACHINE】Natural beauty machine uses the LED light therapy to accelerate the skin circulation for anti-aging, no side effect, healthy and safe. 3D design, using 3 ways of face light to treat the skin problem in a more effective and complete way.
- 🌼【LED FACE MASK】Led Face Light Therapy Mask,Lighten pigmentation, fade spot, repair skin, deep nutrition. Skin Rejuvenation, reduce fine lines, black spots- removal, enhance skin elasticity, shrinking pores, clean skin deeply.
- 🌼【 7 COLOR 】Photon therapy technology, combines 7 colors led light which has different wave length for light treatment of skin problem, helping to regain the young look. ( Please note: YELLOW is a seven-color button, and seven colors will appear when pressed continuously! ! ! )
- 🌼【REAGAIN YOUNG LOOK】Led Face Light can effectively diminish wrinkles and sagginess, shrink pores, improve oily skin, enhance and tighten the skin, as a result of achieving the white, tender, elastic and young skin.
- 🌼【 BEST SERVICE 】100% Refund Guarantee, please be assured the purchase. Our products are sent from the US and can be delivered quickly. If you have any questions or quality issue,please feel free to contact us. NICE CHOOSE will do our best to help you solve the problem.
- LED LIGHT THERAPY FOR FACE : Led face mask light therapy disperses 7 wavelengths with unique benefits to alleviate acne,reduce inflammation redness and rosacea, minimize dark spots and sunspot,lighten pigmentation,smooth wrinkles &fine lines and even more.
- NATURAL LIGHT THERAPY MASK: NEWKEY led light therapy for face with more 7 benefits than the 3 lights normal one. Red light therapy for face wrinkles and collagen synthesis. Blue light for acne inflammation and skin tightening.Green light for pigmentation and complexion brighten.Light blue light for skin tension.Yellow light for redness. Purple light for skin rejuvenation.And cyan light for skin whitening.
- COMFORT & SAFETY: Lightweight 0.66 lbs, led facial mask with pads keep it comfortable off face from light and blurry vision.150pcs narrow non-heating producing purity led lights. Plug-in blue acne light therapy mask fits for all face. Perfect for all skins types especial for T-zone oil skin and acne scar therapy.
- VISIBLE RESULTS : More convenient and economic than get a light therapy treatment in salon. Results from 760,00 customers aged 25 to 64 shows there is 81.3% sturbborn acne alleviated and pore size reduction in 4 weeks, 35% dark spots fading away and whitening about 1 months, as well as 32% wrinkles reduction and more even skin stone about 2 months.
- FACIAL LIGHT THERAPY SKIN CARE: Preset therapy color per skin,duration and light intensity 1-5 levels with controller,or set auto mode to enable combination of 7 different lights per 2 seconds intervals within max duration 60 minutes . Flash mode for sensitive skin.Lay down 10-20 minutes of use 3-5x/week for long lasting in the comfort and privacy of your home.1 year warranty, 30 days money back, and 90 days free replacement without ANY reason.
Last update on 2021-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Laser Treatment For Lightening and/or Diminishing Scars
Many people who are interested in using laser treatments for removal of unsightly scars or for red light therapy as part of a total body rejuvenation treatment plan have often asked themselves whether or not they can use the procedure for lightening and/or diminishing scars.?
- A large percentage of people who have been treated with lasers for lightening and/or diminishing scars are pleased with the results and do not hesitate to recommend the treatment to others.?
- Laser treatments for scarring, whether done as part of a total body rejuvenation treatment plan or for lightening and/or diminution of scarring, are safe and effective procedures for lightening and/or diminution of scarring.?
- A number of cosmetic clinics, as well as physicians, have developed special lightening and/or scarring treatments which are based on the use of laser light and are known as “red light therapy”.?
- A number of cosmetic treatments, such as blepharoplasty, also have laser treatments for lightening and/or diminution of scarring which are also available.?
However, laser treatments for scarring are much more common and are being used more frequently for a number of different purposes.
Red Light Therapy For Acne
The use of red light therapy to improve the overall skin tone of patients with acne, blemishes, or even acne scarring is a very common and popular method used to treat patients suffering from acne and other skin disorders.?
- Red light therapy is used for acne scarring and even skin tone redness.?
- The red light therapy (usually used as a topical treatment) can help stimulate the blood flow to the affected areas, and stimulate the growth of new collagen and elastin.?
There are many other types of red light therapy used to treat other skin problems such as blemishes, skin discoloration, and even acne scarring.?
Is Red Light Therapy Really Effective to Heal Blemishes Like Acne Or Small Scratches Or Scrapes Or Even Small Acne?
There are many who think that red light therapy is an “old wives tale” and is not true treatment. This is simply not true.?
- Red light therapy is the best way to heal blemishes such as acne or even small cuts or scrapes and breaks in the skin. It can help you prevent or heal minor cuts or breakages in the skin that may not require a medical procedure such as surgery.
- The light emitted from a laser is used to activate the blood vessels in the area of the skin that is affected and to provide the skin with the oxygen it needs to heal the small cuts or breakages in the skin.?
- The light is also used to reduce inflammation or to help the body heal the small cuts.?
- This type of laser therapy is very effective because of how it reduces inflammation and it helps the body heal itself from the inside out.?
This type of laser treatment is the only way to treat blemishes like acne.
LED Light Could Revolutionise the Way Scarring Is Treated
There is a new breakthrough in light therapy – the LED light can revolutionise the way scarring is treated, and also the way the scarring is removed.?
For many years, laser resurfacing has been the only way of dealing with severe acne scars, but now with the introduction of LED technology, this is set to change.?
The light that is used in the light therapy method is not red, but rather blue. This is because the LED technology can provide a much better spectrum than traditional light systems, and it will provide a better effect.?
However, it will still cost a lot, but when it is compared to laser resurfacing, it is actually cheaper.?
And with the introduction of the LED technology, there is no need for expensive scarring creams or even expensive laser resurfacing equipment – the laser is all that you need, and you do not even have to go to a dermatologist to have it done.?
This is something that will no doubt change the face of the treatment industry for many years to come.
Acne Scars Treatment – How Microneedling Works
Microneedling is a treatment method that uses a laser beam to produce microdermabrasion effects on the skin of the patient by literally “micronizing” the surface of the skin at the affected area.?
Researchers from Boston University have reviewed the treatment and found that it had some very positive results on some patients.?
So while it is true that a study has been conducted that found positive results in this acne scars treatment, the overall conclusion is not yet conclusive. The results for this particular method may indicate that it is an effective treatment for some people.?
This is not the case for everyone, however, and should be evaluated by a dermatologist before undergoing this treatment.