- 1 Red Light Therapy Before Botox Fillers Reduces the Bruising and Sores
- 1.1 Red Light Therapy After Botox Or Fillers Reduces Soreness, Tenderness
- 1.2 How Red Light Therapy Can Reduce the Number of Required Botox Injections
- 1.3 Red Light Therapy Can Create Fuller and Healthier Looking Skin
- 1.4 Red Light Therapy Should Not Be Affected by Botox Treatments
- 1.5 Is Red Light Therapy Safe and Will Not Affect Dermal Fillers Nor Break Down Any Faster Than Normal
- 1.6 Is it Possible to Use LED Light Therapy After Botox?
- 1.7 Does Red Light Therapy Breaks Down Botox?
Red Light Therapy Before Botox Fillers Reduces the Bruising and Sores
The new studies that have been done have shown that the blood vessels are not so damaged after the red light therapy before Botox filler treatments, and the bruising doesn’t last as long after that.
Scientific Research :?
A 10-point plan for avoiding hyaluronic acid dermal filler-related complications during facial aesthetic procedures and algorithms for managementIzolda Heydenrych, Krishan M Kapoor, Koenraad De Boulle, Greg Goodman, Arthur Swift, Narendra Kumar, Eqram RahmanClin Cosmet Investig Dermatol.?2018;?11: 603?611.?Published online 2018 Nov 23.?doi:?10.2147/CCID.S180904PMCID:?PMC6257077
- Preventing the Complications Associated with the Use of Dermal Fillers in Facial Aesthetic Procedures: An Expert Group Consensus ReportFernando Urdiales-G?lvez, Nuria Escoda Delgado, Vitor Figueiredo, Jos? V. Lajo-Plaza, Mar Mira, Francisco Ort?z-Mart?, Rosa del Rio-Reyes, Nazaret Romero-?lvarez, Sof?a Ruiz del Cueto, Mar?a A. Segurado, Cristina Villanueva RebenaqueAesthetic Plast Surg.?2017;?41(3): 667?677.?Published online 2017 Apr 14.?doi:?10.1007/s00266-017-0798-yPMCID:?PMC5440530You can get the results that you want and then get rid of the rest of the Botox that you have done.
- You can have the Botox treatments done and then just remove the rest of it.
- The research has shown that you can remove the Botox injections from the face, neck and jawline in a matter of weeks, and then you will have a completely clear looking face.
- The blood vessels that are affected in the area are not so damaged, and then the red light therapy before Botox filler treatments reduce the bruising and sores.
It is the sores and bruising that cause the damage to the face, neck and jaw.
The bruising and sores will be gone in a matter of weeks. This makes it easier for you to look younger and have a clearer complexion.
Red Light Therapy After Botox Or Fillers Reduces Soreness, Tenderness
Many of us who are having treatments for facial lines, wrinkles can find that some redness or inflammation after Botox or filler treatments reduces swelling and tenderness at the site of treatment.
- Scientific Research :?
Safety and Localization of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Derived from Human Adipose Tissue-Associated Hyaluronic Acid: A Preclinical StudyJana?na Jos? dos Santos Machado, Bernard Gomes Pi?eiro, Isalira Peroba Ramos, Sergio Augusto Lopes de Souza, Bianca Gutfilen, Maria Helena Nicola, Paulo Roberto Cotrim de Souza, Eduardo Cruz, Regina Coeli GoldenbergStem Cells Int.?2020;?2020: 1823427.?Published online 2020 Feb 14.?doi:?10.1155/2020/1823427PMCID:?PMC7042549However, there are some people who do not like the redness and swelling.
The most common complaint that I hear is that Botox or filler treatments can cause an uncomfortable feeling.
Some may even find that Botox or filler treatments feel like they are on steroids.
This is why I want to share some ways to help treat redness or swelling after Botox or filler treatments.
While there is not a one size fits all method for red light therapy, there are some ways that I have found to help reduce the redness and swelling that are associated with Botox or filler treatments.
The first thing I do when I feel a slight or severe tingling or burning sensation is to hold my hand over the spot of pain and try to relax.
Reducing the inflammation in the area will help the redness and swelling and in turn reduce the soreness and tenderness.
How Red Light Therapy Can Reduce the Number of Required Botox Injections
Red light therapy can reduce the number of required Botox injections in the human body by up to 40%.
- Scietific Research:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926176/The FDA approved red light therapy for facial lines in the United States in the late 1990s, and it has been used in Europe since the mid-1990s.
- It was first approved by the FDA in Europe because of the effectiveness of the light and because of the fewer side effects.
- In addition, it has been shown that red light therapy can reduce facial wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet that are usually caused by aging.
Another benefit is that red light therapy reduces the amount of needed Botox injections.
Red Light Therapy Can Create Fuller and Healthier Looking Skin
Red light therapy is a type of treatment where you place the light on the skin reacts to it.
The skin will then produce collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
This is a type of treatment that is done in the same manner as laser skin care.
Red light therapy can create fuller and healthier looking skin.
If you have been looking for a way to create the look of younger looking skin, this treatment may be a good alternative for you.
Many people are using this procedure to help them with skin problems, whether it be acne, rosacea, and more.
Red Light Therapy Should Not Be Affected by Botox Treatments
Red Light Therapy should not be affected by Botox treatments because these two treatments are different and are not actually considered to be one and the same.
This is because these two treatments are different in that Botox is a toxin that is injected into your body to help with muscle spasms and muscle contractions while in Red Light Therapy it is a light that is used on the skin to help with pain, inflammation and also help with itching.
So you can see that Botox treatments should not be affected by red light therapy because Botox treatments can cause some pretty serious side effects and should always be taken very seriously before starting any treatment and also before you are ever advised to use any red light therapy treatment.
So the next time you get told to use a light to help with your back pain or any other kind of pain that you are experiencing, just remember that Botox treatments should not be affected by red light therapy because these two treatments are totally different and should not be confused with each other.
Is Red Light Therapy Safe and Will Not Affect Dermal Fillers Nor Break Down Any Faster Than Normal
Red light therapy is safe and will not affect dermal fillers nor break down quicker than normal. The fact that it is red light therapy in this case is not a concern.
Is it Possible to Use LED Light Therapy After Botox?
Is it possible to use LED light therapy after Botox? Yes it will not produce any undesired results.? It will actually benefit on the healing process.
Does Red Light Therapy Breaks Down Botox?
Is red light therapy the answer to a woman’s Botox problem? The answer is No.? But if you want to reduce your wrinkles, you want to know if it does something to the skin to reduce the lines.