- 1 Are Infrared Heating Pads Good?
- 1.1 How long can you use an infrared heating pad?
- 1.2 Can You Sleep With Infrared Heating Pad?
- 1.3 What is the best infrared heating pad?
- 1.3.1 List of Top 5 Best Infrared Heating pads in 2020
- 184.108.40.206 UTK 126 Natural Jade Stones Infrared Heating Pad
- 220.127.116.11 MediCrystal Amethyst Mat Mini Infrared Heating Pad
- 18.104.22.168 MediCrystal Amethyst Mat Natural Agate Gems Infrared Heat Pad
- 22.214.171.124 Thermotex Platinum Heating Pad
- 126.96.36.199 HealthyLine Natural Jade Stones Mat Negative Ions Heat and Energy Pads, Medium
- 1.3.1 List of Top 5 Best Infrared Heating pads in 2020
- 1.4 Here are some facts on Infrared Technology.
- 1.4.1 An Infrared Heating Pad For Muscle, Joint and Nerve Pain Relief
- 1.4.2 Infrared Heating Pads Deliver Far-Infrared Rays
- 1.4.3 The New Thermal Effect of IR Rays Causes Increased Blood Flow Quickly
- 1.4.4 Why Infrared Heating Pads Are Superior to Regular Heating Pads?
- 1.4.5 How Infrared Therapy is Scientifically Proven to Quickly Relieve Pain
Are Infrared Heating Pads Good?
Infrared Heating Pads Are Superior to Regular Heating Pads
Infrared heating pads are superior to regular heating pads because the infrared rays emitted by these products goes deep into soft tissues about 3 inches deep into the : bones, nerves, muscles and tissues.
Because infrared has long wavelength, it can penetrate deep into the skin without having to rely on light. People using the product for back pain feel a relief after using the product since infrared affects the entire body.
- Infrared is also able to work in other ways besides relaxation.
- Infrared relieves the skin of inflammation, redness, and other skin problems. Since the infrared rays are absorbed by the human body, the results seen can be seen without any side effects.
- This means that patients can use this technology on a daily basis for the results to show.
The complex genetics and biology of human temperament: a review of traditional concepts in relation to new molecular findingsC. Robert Cloninger, Kevin M. Cloninger, Igor Zwir, Liisa Keltikangas-J?rvinenTransl Psychiatry.?2019;?9: 290.?Published online 2019 Nov 11.?doi:?10.1038/s41398-019-0621-4PMCID:?PMC6848211
Far-3infrared Ray-mediated Antioxidant Potentials are Important for
Attenuating Psychotoxic DisordersNaveen Sharma, Eun-Joo Shin, Nam Hun Kim, Eun-Hee Cho, Bao Trong Nguyen, Ji Hoon Jeong, Choon Gon Jang, Seung-Yeol Nah, Hyoung-Chun KimCurr Neuropharmacol.?2019 Oct;?17(10): 990?1002.?Published online 2019 Oct.?doi:?10.2174/1570159X17666190228114318PMCID:?PMC7052827
Far-infrared radiation stimulates platelet-derived growth factor mediated skeletal muscle cell migration through extracellular matrix-integrin signalingDonghee Lee, Yelim Seo, Young-Won Kim, Seongtae Kim, Hyemi Bae, Jeongyoon Choi, Inja Lim, Hyoweon Bang, Jung-Ha Kim, Jae-Hong KoKorean J Physiol Pharmacol.?2019 Mar;?23(2): 141?150.?Published online 2019 Feb 15.?doi:?10.4196/kjpp.2019.23.2.141PMCID:?PMC6384197
Far-infrared radiation protects viability in a cell model of Spinocerebellar Ataxia by preventing polyQ protein accumulation and improving mitochondrial functionJui-Chih Chang, Shey-Lin Wu, Fredrik Hoel, Yu-Shan Cheng, Ko-Hung Liu, Mingli Hsieh, August Hoel, Karl Johan Tronstad, Kuo-Chia Yan, Ching-Liang Hsieh, Wei-Yong Lin, Shou-Jen Kuo, Shih-Li Su, Chin-San LiuSci Rep.?2016;?6: 30436.?Published online 2016 Jul 29.?doi:?10.1038/srep30436
How long can you use an infrared heating pad?
When Treatment is Over, the IR Heat Pad Will Immediately Shuts Off
- The thing about infrared light therapy is that when treatment is over, the IR heat pad will automatically shut off.
- The normal usage will be around 30 to 45 minutes on a daily basis.? You can use it as long as you want for health maintenance.
That’s right – you won’t have to worry about it shutting off if you use the right type of pad.
There are only a few manufacturers that actually provide heat pads that are user-friendly.
By being user-friendly, this means that you don’t have to flip switches to turn the heater on and off.
- You can take your infrared therapy anywhere – you can use it in the car, at home, or at work.?
- If you’ve ever had difficulty falling asleep because of the pain that a sleep disorder can cause, then infrared may be the answer for you.
Can You Sleep With Infrared Heating Pad?
It is not as simple as you might think to answer the question “Can you sleep with infrared heating pad?” The short answer is yes, but it depends on several factors.
- First of all, this type of heating pad will help you get some relief from any pain that may be causing you to wake up in the middle of the night.
When your body feels warm and snug, you can go back to sleep.
- The second aspect of the question of can you sleep with infrared heating pad is that when the area surrounding your body is warm, you will find it easier to relax.
Other people are having the experience of feeling relaxed and yet still waking up again because they feel as if their muscles are tight and their system is still congested.
This can also be attributed to blood circulation issues, although some may have the sensation that their breathing is still labored.
What is the best infrared heating pad?
- FULL BODY VERSATILITY: perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulder, abdomen, legs, arms, etc.
- MORE EFFECTIVE / DEEPER PENETRATING / LONGER LASTING INFRARED HEAT.
- NATURAL JADE and TOURMALINE: Keep Heating stay for a much longer time period, emit negative ions and far infrared heat therapy, Low EMF.
- SMART CONTROLLER: with Timer and Temperature settings, Auto shut off, Memory Function.
- FDA Certification. UTK Far Infrared Natural Jade Heating Pad is FDA registered as Medical Device Class II, and UTK TECHNOLOGY passed FDA Audit for GMP quality system.
- BEST FAR INFRARED HEATING PAD FOR PAIN RELIEF. Featuring the best Carbon Fiber Heating Element, UTK Infrared Heating Pad would emit far-infrared rays, which deeply and evenly penetrate throughout the skin, muscle, tissue, joint of the body, bringing relief and healing by increasing circulation and reducing inflammation.
- COMBINING NATURAL JADE STONES FOR BODY RELAXING. The heating pad contains 126 individual certificated natural jade stones, which emit much more negative ions when heating up. These ions promote oxygenation to the brain and gently soothe your body and mind.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMP AND MAX OUT 159°F HOT THERAPY. This heating pad can be adjusted from 103°F to 159°F by 1° increment. Many electric heating pads max out around 130°F. You will get a completely comfortable experience on back pain relief.
- MEMORY FUNCTION AND EASY TO USE FOR ALL AGES. The cord is friendly designed - 110-inch length, Auto-off and Memory Function that allows you to access previous settings. This is perfect for those who are trying to fit their muscle relaxation into a tight schedule.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES. Treat yourself restoring the health of fatigued and tensioned muscle. Express your gratitude to your wife, husband, parents, friends, and teachers.
- 【FAR INFRARED HEATING THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF.】- Using Carbon Fibre, UTK Back Infrared Heating Pads emit Far Infrared Rays penerating the inner regions of tissues and muscles, providing best relief from lower back pain, stress, sprains, sore muscles, joint strains, muscle pain spasms, and more.
- 【NATURAL JADE STONES FOR BODY AND MIND RELAXING.】- These natural stones emit much more negative ions when heating up. These ions promote oxygenation to the brain and gently soothe all the body and mind.
- 【NO EMF INFRARED HEATING PADS.】- This Infrared Heating Belt feature DC to guarantee EMF Free. Also UTK is specialized in Health Care and committed to solving EMF all the time.
- 【SMART CORD AND EASY TO USE.】- It features Time and Temp Settings, Auto Shut-off, Memory Function.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT AND WRAP AROUND ALL BODY PARTS.】- This light Infrared Waist Belts are effective in knee relaxation, stomach and thigh pain. The flexible bands guarantee the using comfort for all people.
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY For over 23 years Thermotex has nurtured and supported individuals through pain management and healing with science backed technology. Clinical trials and rigorous testing have proven the efficacy and long-term benefits of this infrared therapy for various types of pain that is often left unchanged by traditional pain management strategies. Thermotex products provide deep penetrating heat that does not burn or dehydrate, targeting pain and inflammation where it originates
- TRUSTED PRODUCT Thermotex products have attained medical device registration with the FDA and Health Canada, while meeting integral manufacturing standards and ISO certifications for their trademarked products. Manufacturing in their Calgary, Alberta facility has allowed them the ability to maintain complete control to ensure compliance is met ensuring each product is as close to perfect as it can be
- MORE THAN JUST A HEATING PAD This Thermotex Far Infrared Heating Pad Platinum System provides far infrared heat therapy penetrating 10x deeper than traditional heating pads. The soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate 2.36 inches into muscle tissue, promoting increased blood flow, reducing lactic acid, and reducing inflammation, something regular heating pads cannot provide. Unlike a regular heating pad, the Thermotex Platinum allows pain relief at soothing temperatures between 108°F and 116°F!
- WARRANTY AND CARE All products come with a one year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor. All covers can be easily cleaned by dry cleaning or washing in your washing machine. Remove all heat inserts and wiring and wash on a gentle cycle. Place in the dryer on low heat or allow to dry naturally on a drying rack
- PLATINUM Our Platinum model is the most popular due to its versatility. Designed with 3 heat inserts allows you to use it comfortably anywhere on your body. Use it in the flat position to treat back pain or menstrual cramps. It can also be wrapped around your arm or leg, draped over your shoulder or zigzagged in the nape of your neck. Ideal for treating conditions such as arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia and sports injuries. It comes with a long and short strap for ease of use
- FAR INFRARED HEATING PAD THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF- Using carbon fiber, FIR heating pads emit far infrared rays, penetrating deep into the inner regions of soft tissue, muscles and joints to provide natural therapeutic heat relief from lower back pain, cramps, stress, sprains, strains, sore muscles, knots, spasms and more.
- NATURAL JADE AND TOURMALINE STONE HEAT THERAPY- When the electric heating pad is plugged in, you will quickly feel the radiant heat! Gem stones emit negative ions that penetrate and absorb deep into the skin, muscle, tendons and tissue of the human body, healing sore muscles and joint pains by increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation.
- EASY TO USE SMART CONTROLLER- Featuring LED illuminated digital Time and Temperature settings. Our 1-5 hour Auto Shut-Off feature provides maximum safety by preventing excessive heating, while the Memory function remembers your favorite heat settings!
- RISK FREE PURCHASE- Your health and wellness are important to us. Feel secure knowing that our products are safe and effective, manufactured to the highest quality. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We offer Quality Assurance for one year, free of charge! 100% risk free, what are you waiting for? Add to cart now!
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT- Are you looking for the perfect Christmas gift for Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa? Keep them warm and relaxed this winter with the XUYU Far Infrared Heating Pad!
- RESULTS - experience temporary relief from your aches and pains in as little as 30 mins. Continuous use brings better overall feelings on a day to day basis. Subdue persistent symptoms of chronic conditions with long term use
- FAR INFRARED THERAPY - is a form of absorbable non-visible light that penetrates the human body up to 6 inches deep into the muscles, tissues, joints. HealthyLine Infrared heating pad intended to temporarily decrease pain and inflammation
- HOT STONE THERAPY - uses the placement of heated stones on the body to help relax tight muscles and increase local blood circulation where applied. This is a form of therapy commonly found in spa settings
- NEGATIVE IONS THERAPY - beneficial for improving your lung function for more efficient breathing, reducing insomnia symptoms through the production of serotonin, and releasing brain fog with supplemental oxygen flownty – 30 Day's free trial, 1-year free warranty, lifetime trade-in and upgrade policy - Over 500,000 satisfied customers to date
- DEEPLY SOOTHING RELIEF - intend to improve blood circulation and oxygen levels, provides temporary relief from joint pain, muscle stiffness, upper or lower back pain, pinches, soreness, spasms. Use on your neck, shoulders, back, knees, and legs
- 【NATURAL JADE STONES MIX WITH TOURMALINES HEATING THERAPY.】- When the pad is plugged and turns heat, stones would emit much more negative ions, and penetrate throughout the skin, muscle, the tissue of the human body, healing sore muscles and joints by increasing circulation and reducing inflammation.
- 【FAR INFRARED THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF.】- Using Carbon Fibre, UTK Neck&Shoulder Infrared Heating Pads emit Far Infrared Rays penetrating the inner regions of tissues and muscles, providing best relief from lower back pain, stress, sprains, sore muscles, joint strains, muscle pain spasms, and more.
- 【ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED FOR NECK AND SHOULDER.】- Flexible pad covers the entire neck and shoulder area and can wrap around a body part. Fit on shoulders and neck steady.
- 【SMART CORD AND EASY TO USE.】- It features Time and Temp Settings, Auto Shut-off, Memory Function. It is designed for all ages.
- 【3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY AND 30 DAYS FREE RETURN.】- We provide 7x24 customer service, and we make all efforts to reach your satisfaction.
- [Innovative Graphene Heating Material]: Innovative graphene heating material, 2 expensive 4" x 6" graphene film inside, releases 6~14μm far infrared life light wave, more compatible with human body, heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- [Extra-large 12"x24" & Super Soft]: Made with super soft crystal cotton for awesome cozy feeling, XL size is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- [Safety & 3 heat settings & Auto Shut-Off]: 110V input, 10V 3A output, more safety. Automatic shut-off 1 hours shut off option will prevents burns caused by excessive heating, 3 temperature settings to accommodate your comfort level.
- [Machine-washable]: Helps maintain the beauty and softness for years to come. Remove the inner sleeve when washing the coat. IMPORTANT NOTE: DON’T clean directly.
- [Warranty ]: We provide this graphene heating pad with worry-free 12-month warranty and 24/7 customer service. If you any question or unhappy with your purchase, please contact us immediately, HASSLE-FREE refund or replacement.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Whitten, Ari (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 296 Pages - 07/09/2018 (Publication Date)
Last update on 2021-04-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
List of Top 5 Best Infrared Heating pads in 2020
UTK 126 Natural Jade Stones Infrared Heating Pad
- The size of this infrared heating pad is 21 x 31 inches.
- Great to treat any part of the body.
- Can use it on chair, bed or sofa.
- 126 Jade stones are used on this infrared heating pad and jade stones generate negative ions!
- FDA Approved.
- Temperature setting are adjustable.
- Flexible and great customer service 24/7 with 1 year warranty.
MediCrystal Amethyst Mat Mini Infrared Heating Pad
This is one of my favorites, Medicrystal makes high quality infrared heating pads.
- This is about 18 layers of high quality materials and uses natural purple Amethyst crystals.
- The measurements is 32 x 20 inches.? It is about 10 lbs heavier than most of the infrared heating pads. Comes with a high quality controller with timer setup.? Great warranty of 2 years.
- You can use a combination of? UTK natural jade infrared heating pad if you wanted the jade stones benefits in conjunction with the Medicrystal Amethyst Infrared heating pad.
I personally use another Jade Infrared heating pad on my work office area aside from my bed.
MediCrystal Amethyst Mat Natural Agate Gems Infrared Heat Pad
This is my dream infrared heating pad.? Why?
Im saving up for this unique technology, it comes with infrared heat therapy, infrared light therapy 660nm to 850 wavelengths and the natural healing power of Amethyst.? What else can you look for, with all these to make sure that you do not get sick and always healthy!
Scientific Research on Infrared Light Therapy
A?Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density IncreaseAlexander Wunsch, Karsten MatuschkaPhotomed Laser Surg.?2014 Feb 1;?32(2): 93?100.?doi:?10.1089/pho.2013.3616
Assessment of Laser Effects on Skin RejuvenationHazhir Heidari Beigvand, Mohammadreza Razzaghi, Mohammad Rostami-Nejad, Majid Rezaei-Tavirani, Saeed Safari, Mostafa Rezaei-Tavirani, Vahid Mansouri, Mohammad Hossein HeidariJ Lasers Med Sci.?2020 Spring;?11(2): 212?219.?Published online 2020 Mar 15.?doi:?10.34172/jlms.2020.35
A single-blind, dose-escalation, phase I study of high-fluence light-emitting diode-red light on Caucasian non-Hispanic skin: study protocol for a randomized controlled trialErica B. Wang, Ramanjot Kaur, Julie Nguyen, Derek Ho, Evan Austin, Emanual Maverakis, Chin-Shang Li, Samuel T. Hwang, R. Rivkah Isseroff, Jared JagdeoTrials.?2019;?20: 177.?Published online 2019 Mar 20.?doi:?10.1186/s13063-019-3278-7PMCID:?PMC6425608
Photodynamic and photobiological effects of light-emitting diode (LED) therapy in dermatological disease: an updateElisabetta Sorbellini, Mariangela Rucco, Fabio RinaldiLasers Med Sci.?2018;?33(7): 1431?1439.?Published online 2018 Jul 14.?doi:?10.1007/s10103-018-2584-8PMCID:?PMC6133043
This is about 48″ by 22″, just great replacement for my infrared pad.
Thermotex Platinum Heating Pad
The Thermotex does not come with Jade stones or Amethyst but it utilizes carbon fiber to reach deep into your nerves, bones and muscles.
- This technology is not as great as infrared heatng pads which i have mentioned above but if your are on budget and simply wanted to have a pain relief then this is an inexpensive affordable heating pad.
- This carbon fiber technology is used on portable infrared saunas since this is very flexible, sturdy and lightweight.
- The benefits is it is very portable.? Can be used on any part of the body that needs heat.? Very high quality.? It uses 3 heating elements.
- The only cons is that, you do not get maximum benefits as compared to full fledge Medicrystal, UTK and HealthyLine Infrared heating pads.
- But this works.? If you want to use it for office or while you are travelling and staying in hotels, then this is perfect!
HealthyLine Natural Jade Stones Mat Negative Ions Heat and Energy Pads, Medium
HealthyLine has been making infrared heating pad for a long time already.? With this medium size pad, it can easily be palced on different parts of the body.
- It is very light weight.
- It has jade stones for healing power and very good conductor in heat transfer to the deep tissues where blood circulation is needed most.
- It also emits natural negative ions produced by the Jade stones.
- The controller is easy to use.
- Low EMF Device.
I only reviewed the best infared heating pads that is making them for a long time already.? They are all FDA and been in the industry with great customer service and workmanship.? You can never go wrong in choosing the above manufacturers.
In the future I will be including other manufacturers, but for now these are the cream of the crop!
Here are some facts on Infrared Technology.
An Infrared Heating Pad For Muscle, Joint and Nerve Pain Relief
- An infrared heating pad for muscle, joint and nerve pain relief is designed to help you relieve chronic joint pain in the muscles of the nervous system.
- It can be used to soothe muscle and joint pain caused by injuries, falls or nerve related disorders.
- These pads contain infrared energy that helps to stimulate blood flow and reduce pain.
- The pad works in that it not only warms your body but increases the body heat.
- This will cause your body to release endorphins.
Endorphins are feel good hormones.
The decreased pain and increased feeling of well being from using an infrared warming pad can help people stay comfortable and focused on their daily activities.
Most people with pain in the muscles, joints and nerves find that their day to day activities are not as they used to be.
Since an infrared heating pad will lessen pain the day after use, they may be able to reduce or even stop taking the medication altogether.
Muscle and joint pain can be a real problem for some people. When someone suffers from chronic pain, they often turn to pain killers.
- Pain killers come with side effects and some of them have side effects that could make the problem worse.
- Many people with the problem of pain take these pain killers because they do not want to deal with the side effects of the pain killers.
- Because of this, people with chronic pain often take these pain killers regularly.
Another problem that some people face is that since the painkillers contain synthetic opiates, these pain killers also come with a lot of negative side effects.
It can lead to a whole range of other problems such as drug dependency, cardiac arrest and other dangerous side effects.
Infrared Heating Pads Deliver Far-Infrared Rays
Since infrared heat is more effective than other types of heat, these are considered the best heating pads for the skin.
- The long wavelengths of light are what heat the surface of the skin.
- The longer the wavelength, the more energy is transferred from the source to the surface of the skin.
- Many types of infrared devices offer this benefit, including: heart rate monitors, digital thermometers, facial tissue and gel, infrared cameras, skin patch, garment, pillows, and body pillows.
- There are no apparent health risks with using the infrared heat since it has no ill effects on the body. Moreover, using an infrared unit is easy as the infrared light is in contact with the skin when it is being used.
The technology is reliable and it is portable. It can be used for a long period of time since the user does not have to carry it and place it on a surface to be warmed.
In addition, the IR radiation does not cause any discomfort, thus minimizing the irritation.
- Since the body’s temperature is increased, most of the heat that reaches the skin comes from the source.
- This results in more energy transfer and less heating of the body surface.
- The IR heating pads do not absorb moisture, since they only produce radiant heat.
- They are easy to use and require only a small amount of electricity.
The infrared unit is also silent and is easy to set up.
The New Thermal Effect of IR Rays Causes Increased Blood Flow Quickly
The recent thermal effect of IR rays causes increased blood flow quickly and is a product of the accelerated vasodilatation that occurs in the skin, which can only be increased by increased blood circulation. The skin is the largest organ of the body and is surrounded by elastic fibers called elastin, which gives it its ability to respond to cold temperatures. The skin, like all other organs, contains cells that produce cells, tissues and, ultimately, body parts.
Why Infrared Heating Pads Are Superior to Regular Heating Pads?
Infrared heating pads are superior to regular heating pads because they penetrate deep into the tissue. This causes the skin to be more receptive to heat. Heating pads that are coated with non-latex, or biodegradable, materials offer less irritation and allow for deeper penetration. The heat from these pads can also be increased to achieve more intense warmth by simply adjusting the heat setting on the pad.
How Infrared Therapy is Scientifically Proven to Quickly Relieve Pain
Infrared therapy is scientifically proven to quickly relieve pain. The amazing thing about infrared, the actual procedure used to administer the therapy, is that it targets the largest portion of pain occurring in your body and removes it entirely. Best of all, the therapy is non-invasive, safe, and very easy to receive as a treatment for many common medical conditions.