- 1 5 Steps to get ahead in beauty with LED Light Therapy
- 1.1 Use of red light in LED light therapy:
- 1.2 Use of blue light in LED light therapy:
- 1.3 Cost and safety:
- 1.4 Does LED mask therapy work?
- 1.5 What is the best LED light therapy mask?
- 1.6 The top 4 best LED light therapy masks are as follows:
- 1.7 What are the skin benefits of using LED light therapy?
- 1.8 Does LED light therapy tighten loose skin?
- 1.9 Can you use retinol with LED light therapy?
5 Steps to get ahead in beauty with LED Light Therapy
Light emitting diode (LED) light therapy is the kind of therapy which uses different light wavelengths be it red or blue to improve the skin conditions. The LED light therapy can cure wrinkles due to its anti aging properties; it also gets rid of the acne by eradicating bacteria that may be present on the skin and by allowing the skin to repair the damaged cells and to heals the wounds, and it also reduces inflammation which prevents acne as well. So, it beautifies the skin by making it smoother and younger looking.
It used red light and blue light both, let’s see how:
Use of red light in LED light therapy:
The red light in the LED light therapy is responsible for increasing the cellular energy. This increase in the cellular energy of the skin causes an increased production of collagen. Collagen is responsible for a wrinkle free and elastic skin. Lack of collagen causes appearance of fine lines which eventually turns into big wrinkles.
Use of blue light in LED light therapy:
The blue light in LED light therapy is responsible for dealing with the oil glands present in the skin. The oil glands are manifested to keep the skin hydrated. However, these oil glands can sometimes produce unnecessary oil by becoming overactive. The increased oil production can cause acne on the skin. Also, there are all kinds of bacteria living on the skin, the blue light in the LED therapy makes sure that it gets rid of the excess oil produced by the skin and also gets rid of the bacteria that may be growing on the skin.
Cost and safety:
The LED light therapy is inexpensive as compared to other procedures that are used for beautifying the skin by getting rid of the wrinkles, acne and scars. If you re getting a session from some place then the cost might range from $25-$80. However, if you are buying the device to use at home then the price of the different devices can vary from $25-$250.
Talking about the safety, it is surprising to know that LED light therapy is one of the safest methods to achieve smooth and clear skin.
Since the LED light therapy doesn’t have any UV rays due to which it provides the skin benefits rather than causing skin damage. Also, many other skin treatments have been known to cause skin burns, peeling effects and rashes to skin. The LED light may cause redness but it prevents the skin from getting burns or other side effects that different procedures can cause.
Does LED mask therapy work?
Skin care has always been an important step of the da of many people. Looking beautiful starts with taking care of the skin. Ladies and gents have been seen using a variety of moisturizers, cleansers, toners and other skincare products to make their skin like the way they want it to look which is fresh and clear.
As a single day passes, there is a new technological development, similarly, LED masks have been created which utilize LED light for skincare. Previously, these masks were available only at your dermatologist’s clinic but now they are easily available for home use.
The LED mask therapy is a modern way of blending a mask and LED light to get the skin care benefits. Different people have different kinds of skin, and they may have a different skin care need.
The LED mask therapy allows you to use red light and blue light both. You can choose any of one of them according to your need. The red light helps in production of collagen which makes the skin look younger, on the other hand the blue light reduces the excessive oil produced by the skin and it also gets rid of the bacteria preventing the skin from acne.
The LED therapy done at a dermatologist’s clinic is much stronger than the therapy that you can get at your home. It is expensive and one therapy session is good enough for the whole month, you will enjoy the flawless skin for a good time period. However, the mask therapy that you are going to do at home needs to be done every day for a certain time period to achieve the desired results. This is a cheaper method and you will be quite happy with the results.
What is the best LED light therapy mask?
The top 4 best LED light therapy masks are as follows:
- 7 Colors Technology - The light of each color of this face mask can show beneficial effects under the particular skin conditions.
- Wireless Photon Beauty Device - Our mask is designed for facial beautification, are transmitted by LED lamp into the skin.It uses natural light.
- Activates Skin Collagen - promotes skin collagen growth , leaving skin more supple，translucent and white
- Promote Blood Circulation - Increase skin elasticity and improve skin condition, when using it on a daily basis for not more than 20 minutes.
- Accelerates Skin's Metabolic Rate - tightens pores, making the skin firmer，Improve skin roughness, improves skin brightness, and leaves skin smoother and more elastic.
- 🔅 7 DIFFERENT COLORS: Through photodynamic therapy, the mask will revamp your skin appearance. Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production Whitening Skin Wrinkles Tightens Skin Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging and Reduces Skin Grease Smoothens & Energies the Skin Reduces Redness Removes
- 🔅 PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This LED Photon Therapy Mask is ideal for all skin types. Choose your preferred color setting and start restoring your facial beauty.
- 🔅A SKIN-SAFE DESIGN: The LED light therapy mask transmits natural light waves that activate photoreceptors in skin cells to beautify your complexion. And this skin care mask was made of 150 UV Free non-heat producing LED bulbs, with no side effects.
- 🔅HOW OFTEN: The suggested operating time is between 10 and 15 minutes. More than likely, you will want to start with one 10-minute treatment, 4 times a week to start, unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
- 🔅A TIP TO USE WITH THE MASK: 1. You may lay down to use the device, also can put some towel around the device to release the pressure. 2. You may also want to use it without the strap as it would put even extra pressure on the eye sockets.
- NEWKEY LED FACE MASK DIFFERENT COLORS: Through photodynamic , the acne mask will revamp your skin appearance. Red light therapy for face - Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production Whitening Skin Wrinkles Tightens Skin Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging and Reduces Skin Grease Smoothens & Energies the Skin Reduces Redness Removes.
- MASK FOR FACIAL PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This facial mask skin care LED Photon Mask is ideal for all skin types. Red light therapy -Especial for T-zone oil skin facial care. Choose your preferred color setting and start restoring your facial beauty. Starting facial care at home!
- FACIAL SKIN CARE MASK -SAFE DESIGN: The LED light therapy mask transmits natural light waves that activate photoreceptors in skin cells to beautify your complexion. And this skin care mask was made of 150 led non-heat producing LED bulbs, mask for acne with no side effects.
- HOW OFTEN USE LIGHT FACE MASK: The suggested operating time is between 15 and 20 minutes. More than likely, you will want to start with one 15-minute treatment, 4 times a week to start led light therapy.
- A TIP TO USE WITH SKIN FACE MASK: 1. You may lay down to use the device, also can put some cotton around the device to release the pressure. 2. You may also want to use it without the strap as it would put even extra pressure on the eye sockets. 3. While wearing it, please lift up on the mask a liitle to relieve some pressure arround your eyes.
- 🌟SPA QUALITY SKIN TREATMENT AT HOME: This light therapy mask provides you 7 different light colors to treat a myriad of skin problems. Our UV Free non-heat producing LEDs penetrate your facial tissue to boost collagen, clear and tighten your skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, improve skin color, and much more.
- 🌟WIREELESS, SAFE, COMFORTABLE, AND SIMPLE TO USE: Our light therapy face mask uses the latest in light irradiation technology and quality materials making it safe, comfortable, natural, and reusable. This wireless mask is conveniently Use in anywhere and 50% lighter than previous version. Your skin absorbs the light energy, which then treats your skin condition depending on the color that is used.
- 🌟LATEST LED LIGHT TECHNOLOGY: 99 + 40 LED lights cover your face & neck, upgraded to emit the most optimal wavelengths with 5 levels of intensity.
- 🌟SEVEN COLORS LED LIGHT : Red Light- Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production | Blue Light- Calms and Tightens Skin | Green Light- Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging | Yellow Light- Smoothes Skin and Reduces Redness | Purple Light- Relaxing, Improves Lymph Metabolism | Light Blue Light- Soothing, Can Help Allergies | NEW White Light- Accelerate Tissue Metabolism
- 🌟SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You are covered by a full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and our 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Our customer service team will handle all your inquiries within 12 working hours.
Last update on 2021-04-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What are the skin benefits of using LED light therapy?
Following are the benefits that you can get using LED light therapy:
The LED light therapy uses red light for anti aging effects, it increases the cellular energy by penetrating into the skin layers and causing them to regenerate. It also increases the production of collagen and fibroblasts which diminish the fine lines and wrinkles.
Getting rid of scars and spots
Scars and spots are eradicated by the LED light therapy due to the regeneration and repairing of the cells. When the cellular energy increases, the blood flow increases, the circulation is improved with which the cells get more oxygen and nutrients. Due to this, they are able to remove the scars and spots on the skin.
The LED light therapy uses the blue light to prevent acne by eradicating excessive oils in the skin and by also getting rid of the bacteria present on the skin. The already present acne eventually starts to go away through the therapy.
Does LED light therapy tighten loose skin?
As the LED light therapy uses the red light to penetrate into the skin layers, increasing the existing energy in the cells, maintaining blood pressure, improving the blood circulation and also providing nutrients to the cells, the LED light therapy leads to a rise in the production of collagen.
Collagen and fibroblasts are produced which are responsible for maintaining the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
The rise in the produced collagen and fibroblasts causes the loose skin to be tightened, it also vanishes any wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. So, the LED light therapy, successfully tightens the loose skin.
Can you use retinol with LED light therapy?
Retinol is a strong compound which is applied on the skin to increase the cell production. People who don’t usually use any light therapies use retinol for improving their skin. The typical method of applying retinol is to apply the cream at night so that when your body is resting, the retinol can help increase the cell turnover.
However, this strong compound when exposed to sunlight (which has UV rays) is not beneficial for the skin. It is suggested that when you have retinol on your skin, you must not go out in the sun as it can cause sun burn and rashes on the skin.
Although it is harmful when exposed to sun, retinol can be safely applied after taking LED light therapy without any side effects. This is because LED light doesn’t have any UV rays. Following are the steps that you need to follow to get the effectiveness of retinol along with LED light therapy.
Step 1: Cleansing your face
Before you start any skincare routine, it is important to cleanse your face to make sure that there is no dirt, unwanted materials and oil on your skin. You need to start with a clean face always.
Step 2: Dry your face
Then comes, drying your face. Make sure you pat dry your face with a clean face towel or a piece of cloth to have dry skin to start the process with.
Step 3: Apply moisturizer
Now you need to apply moisturizer so that your skin is smooth and moisturized. Make sure that there is no dryness.
Step 4: LED light therapy session
Then comes the important step, here you start your LED light therapy session with a mask, make sure you do it only for the required time. don’t increase the duration because it doesn’t increase the impact.
Step 5: Retinol
Lastly, you can apply retinol which will intensify the whole process of anti aging, prevention of acne and getting rid of spots and scars. Don’t expose your skin to sunlight after this.