- 1 Is Light Therapy Effective For Frozen Shoulder?
- 1.1 How to Relieve Frozen Shoulder Pain – Use Infrared Heat Therapy
- 1.2 How to Relieve Frozen Shoulder by Low Level Laser Therapy
- 1.3 How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder With Acupuncture
- 1.4 How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder By Stretching Exercises
- 1.5 How to Relieve Frozen Shoulder Using Red Light Therapy
- 1.6 How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder By Whole-Body Cryotherapy
- 1.7 How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder By Cortisone Injection
Light Therapy Effective For Frozen Shoulder?
The use of
This is a question that has been bothering sufferers of this condition for many years, and the answer is – not very.
It is only a temporary measure used during a recovery period.
Light therapy is effective if you include stretching exercises. The duration of recovery can be as quick as four weeks and up to five months in case the frozen shoulder is severe.
When you have a successful light therapy session, you will notice that your symptoms are relieved and gradually, you will return to your pre-injury activities and situations.
However, because you do not have a complete cure of frozen shoulder, you should also be aware that you cannot completely stop using your arm, as this will result in the onset of the condition all over again.
You may find yourself having to use it for a number of months or even years.
In order to make the most out of your frozen shoulder
One of the biggest problems with
If you are unlucky enough to have a session that lasts several hours, you will experience long-term pain relief.
How to Relieve Frozen Shoulder Pain – Use
Infrared Heat Therapy
Have you been searching for how to relieve frozen shoulder pain without surgery?
This form of
In Chinese medicine, the Five Elements (Punxia, Wood, Earth, Metal and Water) work together to form a sort of “ray” or “light” which travels through the body and removes blockages and molds.
When the flow of “rays” is blocked, the ailment will start to heal and get better.
Infrared heat therapy is a non-invasive way of removing blockages and allowing the natural flow of qi to once again restore health to the patient.
The basic concept behind how to relieve frozen shoulder by
The heat is applied to the area, which causes a cooling effect in the surrounding tissue.
This cooling effect reduces swelling and therefore relieves the pain.
By applying pressure to this area, the circulation is improved and movement of the joint will be improved.
There are many types of devices available in the market which can be used to perform this type of treatment; some use radio frequency energy while others use
Another interesting thing about how to relieve frozen shoulder by
How to Relieve Frozen Shoulder by Low Level Laser
How to relieve frozen shoulder by low level laser
First off, how to relieve frozen shoulder by low level laser
This is due to the fact that although the technology to treat this disease has been around for some time, few physicians are fully educated on the procedures and techniques that will be required to safely and effectively correct your symptoms.
Second, there are a few things to keep in mind when searching for how to relieve frozen shoulder by low level laser therapy.
For starters, the cause of your symptoms should be addressed. Although you may initially think that you have a mild case of frozen shoulder, there is always the chance that it can become much worse if left untreated. That is why it is so important that you understand exactly what is causing your symptoms, so that you can avoid doing anything that might aggravate your condition. This type of disorder can become very serious if left untreated, so it is important that you seek medical advice as soon as possible.
How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder With Acupuncture
One of the possible options that you have in treating your frozen shoulder is by going through how to relieve frozen shoulder by acupuncture.
This is considered to be one of the most effective alternative methods when it comes to treating a variety of ailments including the dreaded arthritis.
Of course there are some who question how does this work and how sure are they that it will really work for them, but the fact of the matter is that it does and many have experienced great success with it.
Below we will take a look at how it works and why you may want to consider it in treating your frozen shoulder.
One of the first things that people notice when they have an ache or pain in their shoulder is that it is tender to the touch and they would probably recommend either heat
In order to get the best results when you go through how to relieve frozen shoulder by accupuncture, you will need to first determine what part of your shoulder it hurts the most.
How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder By Stretching Exercises
How to relieve frozen shoulder by stretching exercises is an issue that many people suffer from, especially as we get older and then we experience injuries that affect the muscles in our shoulders.
Frozen shoulder occurs when the ball of the upper arm or the humerus becomes stiff and tight.
As a result, movement of this joint is impeded.
- Stretching exercises are of great help to the patients suffering from this condition.
- It relaxes and loosens the muscles that are affected thereby allowing free motion of the joint.
- Stretching of the muscles is important in how to relieve frozen shoulder by doing a few stretching exercises.
- These can be done at home or at the office.
The advantage of doing it at home is that there is no added pressure on the joints and they can be done anytime. When it comes to doing it at the office, it is advisable to do them regularly, at least once in the morning and again before you go to bed.
Do not forget that the correct procedure of how to relieve frozen shoulder by stretching exercises should only be done by trained professionals.
Do not try to do it on your own as it may only cause further injury to the muscles and tendons.
Seek advice from a physical therapist or go to your doctor. Do not ignore the problem as it may lead to permanent damage if left untreated.
How to Relieve Frozen Shoulder Using Red
I’m going to talk to you about how to relieve frozen shoulder using red light therapy.
This is a form of treatment that is used to treat a variety of different ailments and conditions, but it’s very effective at helping people to alleviate their shoulder pain.
It involves wrapping the affected shoulder with a very bright
This method is very effective because it works directly on the source of the problem in order to relieve it.
The pain is typically caused by a lack of movement in the affected area, which is why most doctors recommend physical
- I know a few people who have tried physical
therapyand while they were able to see some improvement, the improvements they saw didn’t last and after a couple of weeks pain and discomfort returned.
- I don’t know if the pain just came back because they weren’t doing the exercises right or if they weren’t doing the exercises at all.
- However, this is why I think you need to consider trying red light
therapybefore starting your normal stretching routine or taking over the counter medication.
- When you learn how to relieve frozen shoulder using red
light therapy, you will be one step closer to getting the relief you need.
- This method is very simple to use, and it’s easy to learn how to do.
- You’ll simply put on a red
lightshirt and put some deep pressure on your shoulder for about 10 seconds.
- After the
lightstops flashing, take off the lightand rest your arm.
- You should notice that after about five uses you’ll start to see real improvement and this is the point where many people will give up and start taking medication, but this shouldn’t be the case.
How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder By Whole-Body Cryotherapy
If you have been suffering from frozen shoulder and are not finding any relief in the present medical treatments, then you may want to ask how to relieve frozen shoulder by whole-body cryotherapy.
This is a procedure that aims at treating the problem from the inside, rather than just treating the symptoms.
Most patients who have undergone cryotherapy claim that the pain they felt from the treatment was considerably reduced after the
Once this is done, a liquid nitrogen solution is injected into the joint, thereby blocking the joint fluid from entering the area.
- This prevents the swelling from increasing and the fluid helps in restricting the movement of the tissues.
- The process may continue until the pressure is taken down to a certain level.
- The process must be performed carefully, because it may result in some amount of loss of fluid as well, and therefore may cause some of the tissues to die.
- The next step in how to relieve frozen shoulder by whole-body cryotherapy is to have a program of physical exercises.
- This is to increase the circulation in the shoulder area and force the frozen shoulder joint into a range of motion.
- It is important for you to know that such a procedure will not cure the problem permanently.
- You need to have a regular and consistent routine of exercises to prevent the problem from recurring.
- But the process has been found to be quite effective when used along with other treatment options like physical
therapyand anti-inflammatory medicines.
How To Relieve Frozen Shoulder By Cortisone Injection
How to relieve frozen shoulder by cortisone injection depends on whether you have a large or small injury and on the extent of the inflammation.
If your symptoms are not too severe, you might be able to use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
These include aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and ibuprofen.
These medications help reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation.
However, if your symptoms are more severe or your injury is at a particularly severe degree, you may need to use NSAIDs plus cortisone.
This mixture is referred to as glucosamine and cortisone injection.
Since NSAIDs are known to cause gastrointestinal irritation, your doctor will advise you not to take them for a few days while you heal.
As you can see, there are a number of steps you need to take when learning how to relieve frozen shoulder.
It is important that you keep in mind that although this treatment option may seem convenient, it is not without its dangers.
If at any time, you feel discomfort in any way in your shoulder, you should contact your physician immediately.