Last Updated on 2 years by Francis
Therapy Help Improve Healing Process in Combination With Massage?
The idea that leading
But as the popularity of LED
In fact, the use of LED
LED lights are now used in a variety of therapies.
The two most popular include
But this is all set to change due to the use of LED therapy lights.
These lights will provide you with an
What makes LED
therapy very effective in the treatment of these physical ailments is that it does not cause pain during the therapy session.
- In fact, there is almost no pain that is felt during the
therapysession as this LED therapyis administered at a frequency that is not perceptible by the human eye.
- What this means is that there is no discomfort felt by the patient while undergoing the massage
- The LED therapy lamp helps the therapist by reducing the stress levels of the patient.
- This in turn makes the patient more relaxed and more receptive to the massage
But one thing is for sure, the LED lamps used in these lamps are not harmful to the patients during the
Therapy Brings Closer To The Surface
Many people experience ailments, and conditions that are chronic or that occur repeatedly, in which they seek relief from the discomfort and the pain that these ailments cause.
Even though a therapist can help a client reach a place of healing through massage and touch, a combination of massage and touch can often be very effective in addressing deeper reaching areas that massage therapist can’t get to.
The goal of LED
therapy is to use light to target those deeper-reaching areas of the body that massage therapy simply can’t reach.
One area in which LED
therapy can be beneficial is in areas that massage therapist can’t get to due to physical conditions or due to the client’s resistance.
- In these cases, an LED
lightis used on the patient to help target and tighten the skin.
lightis placed about one inch below the surface of the skin so that it can penetrate the deepest layers of skin.
- This enables the
lightto target the specific areas in the body that need treatment.
- Another effective application of LED therapy is in the area of burns and cuts.
This is especially beneficial to individuals who have suffered an injury or are healing from such an injury.
therapy is also very effective in alleviating conditions in which massage therapists cannot get to due to environmental conditions.
For example, if a massage therapist has to go into a patient’s home or another deep-reaching areas of the body where other treatment methods cannot reach, LED lights are used to help them see the areas they need to treat.
- This helps the therapist to focus on these areas with better accuracy and less risk of being seen by patients who may not be receptive to
therapyis also very effective when treating children.
- By using the lights on the surface of the child’s skin, the therapist can better pinpoint the affected area to reduce the amount of time it takes to heal.
therapyis also popular in the field of sports medicine.
- Athletes may need to use deep reaching areas of their body, such as the foot, ankle or knee, for extended periods of time.
- In instances where treating the injury does not improve the condition of the patient, LED
therapyis often used instead of more invasive methods of treatment.
therapyis also used in conjunction with ultrasound to help loosen and relax deep-reaching areas of the body, such as the neck and back.
- This combination of treatments is ideal for athletes and people who have had traumatic injuries but are still experiencing symptoms.
The low energy required for this type of treatment makes it ideal for treating many conditions.
Therapists who prefer to treat with light can incorporate LED
It is predicted that the number of people opting to undergo LED
Light Therapy Beneficial For So Many Musculoskeletal Issues
The results of recent studies suggest that the use of LED light
Discovering The Benefits Of
Light Therapy For Massage With Deep Penetrating Infrared wavelength Therapy
There are many benefits of using deep penetrating infrared (IPL) and other forms of
- One of the first is that they are extremely effective for use on injured or sore muscles, joints, and tissues.
- They stimulate the body’s natural healing processes as well as reducing pain due to inflammation.
- The types of IPL used in massage
therapyinclude lightwaves, which can reach the deepest layers of tissue and provide targeted relief from stiffness and pain.
therapy(such as steam), cold therapy, and ultrasound (sonoplatis) are other forms of light-based treatments that can be applied to the skin for deep tissue massage.
- Infrared has the ability to penetrate deeply through the skin, entering the body’s blood stream where it is able to target damaged or abnormal cells.
- This property allows
lightto repair and maintain the body’s health. It also stimulates the body’s own production of natural healing compounds such as fibroblasts, collagen, and hyaluronic acid.
- As these tissues become more plentiful, the body’s ability to heal itself improves. Some benefits of using IPL include:
Deep tissue massage has been proven to have beneficial effects on the skin’s appearance and healing process.
It can improve circulation, enhance lymphatic function, and increase the flow of oxygen to the cells throughout the body.
It is a holistic form of healing that encourages self-healing of the body through its soothing effect and its ability to penetrate through the skin. Studies show that it promotes fibrosis elimination, increases the body’s antioxidant status and enhances the body’s ability to produce natural hormones and enzymes.
When used in conjunction with other massage
It can help to alleviate pain and stiffness caused by: repetitive motion injury, tendonitis, bursitis, and osteoarthritis, and it can improve the functioning of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Light Therapy Is Especially Beneficial For Back Pain
There are many benefits to massage with
This type of
In addition, there are several benefits to using
light touch therapy.
- First, it has been known to help with blood circulation, which can be beneficial in preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Second, it can also help relieve the symptoms associated with fibromyalgia.
One of the main benefits of massage with
This helps to increase circulation to all parts of the body, including the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Third, it also increases the lymphatic drainage process by drawing fluids away from the body in the form of perspiration. This process flushes unwanted toxins from the body, which has been shown to reduce pain, improve mobility, and provide overall health benefits.
This form of
Light Therapy Is specially Helpful For Neck Pain
Many people believe that massage is a superficial treatment and they do not realise just how deep the massage goes to the muscles and connective tissues of the body.
Experience in providing this
therapy is very important so that you know when you have been having too light of a massage that will result in any unwanted side effects.
If you are experiencing
Do you know that massage with
light therapy is noninvasive?
This means that massage with
This means that massage with
therapyis also known as phototherapy and it uses lightrays from a hand-held lamp to treat aches, pains, injuries, and diseases.
- Light has the ability to penetrate the skin and the nervous system so that it can trigger the production of natural healing properties in our body.
- Light has the ability to stimulate and improve blood circulation, relieve pain, and speed up the regeneration of cells.
- In the process, it also triggers the release of natural pain relievers and endorphins.
- This means that massage with
lightcan be safe and effective.
therapyis used to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and to speed up the healing process.
- In addition, it is safe and effective for all age groups including infants and old people.
- With the continued use of
light, massage therapists are able to relax clients before, during, and after massage therapysessions.
therapyis a versatile form of alternative medicine that is very effective and safe.
Light Therapy Is Gentle And Relaxing
- You have probably heard how massage with
light therapyis gentle on the body.
- It relaxes and soothes tight muscles and helps relieve pain.
- Massage is a great way to enhance your health, but it can be too harsh if not done correctly.
- Many people get massage with
light therapyto relieve the symptoms of allergies or colds.
- The warmth from a massage with
light therapyallows the individual to relax more because the lightis penetrating into the body which is soothing and relieving.
- Massage with
lightis very effective for calming the mind and relaxing the body.
- A massage therapist who knows how to properly manipulate
lightand heat will be able to find just the right spot to apply the therapy.
- This allows the therapist to gently loosen tight muscles and relieve any stress that is in the affected area.
lightand heat penetrate deep into the muscle giving them relaxation and help reduce any stiffness.
- You will notice that after a massage with
light therapy, you do not feel as stiff.
- The massage with
light therapyis also beneficial for the mind and body.
- The soothing light stimulates the central nervous system, which allows the individual to feel positive effects from the
There is no need to feel uncomfortable or to massage someone else who is unwell because massage with
Light Therapy Increases the Regeneration of Muscle Tissue
Muscle fibres are the threads that connect muscle tissue to bone and other organs through mechanical connections.
Myofibrils are actually small fibres of myoglobin which is the chemical component in muscle that absorbs
Muscle recovery stimulates muscle growth by increasing the release of growth hormones.
This increased protein accumulation supports the formation and growth of new muscle tissue.
The fibres from the myofibrils are then recruited into the injured muscle to complete the task of tissue repair.
Studies have shown that massage with light therapy increases the regeneration of muscle tissue in patients with shoulder dislocations.
Furthermore, massage with
In addition, massage with
Light Therapy greatly Increases Repair Muscle Tissue
Massage with Light Therapy is the latest in a long line of natural health remedies and can be very helpful for muscle tissue repair.
It is all the more impressive considering that
In the Western world, massage with
Light also increases oxygen flow to the muscles and helps to protect them against dehydration.
The Cause of an Instant Release of Nitric Oxide (NO)
It has been found to be especially beneficial in the area of skin tightening and anti-aging.
As you are probably well aware, exposure to UV light can cause sunburn and even skin cancer.
However, with recent advancements in medical technology, there are now safer and more effective options for skin lightening that are much safer than ever before. One of the newest and fastest growing in these types of treatment methods is the use of lasers.
Therapy Increases Lymph Drainage
A recent study by the University of Illinois’ College of Medicine found that led
Lymphatic drainage is a method used to remove waste products and remove pathogens from the lymphatic system.
When lymphatic drainage reduces in a person’s body it can cause problems within the circulatory system, therefore, the immune system becomes weaker causing a person to become more prone to colds and the flu.
The increased lymphatic drainage will help to eliminate toxins and improve circulation, which is exactly what was found to be beneficial by the University of Illinois’ College of Medicine.
The use of
Therapy Had an Amazing Effect on Nerves?
Nerve damage caused by rheumatoid arthritis affects the peripheral nervous system, which is involved in controlling the sensation of touch, pain and movement.
By using low intensity led light, patients suffering from this neurosurgical disease are able to reduce pain and improve motor function.
Therapy For Fibromyalgia – What You Should Know
LED is an electrical light source which can be placed either under the skin or in the top layers of the skin.
LED is thought to create a positive effect on the brain and may help patients achieve a state of relaxation, thereby reducing symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Why Is LED
Light Therapy Getting Popular in Chiropractic Clinics?
Patients seeking alternative therapies are turning to more unconventional methods such as LED
While LED lights have been around for years, recent reports suggest that they are becoming increasingly common in chiropractic offices as a way to help patients treat back pain and other issues.
One reason why LED is becoming more popular in chiropractic is the cost factor.
The treatment consists of using special lights that provide a gentle, natural glow to a patient’s spine.
Since the lights use minimal amounts of electricity and are therefore more cost effective than traditional
Light Therapy Becoming Popular in Physical Clinics
Many professional therapists such as massage therapists, chiropractors, physical therapists and osteopaths are using this